Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exe Won't Open

I downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro (161,202KB)...I have several copies.
    When I click on the file, a quick DOS type window opens and then goes away. That's it...nothing else happens. I have scanned for virus...no virus....I have read earlier that it might be a ISO CD image file....so I changed the extension to ISO and tried with Easy Creator...no good.....I then left the EXE on and gave it an extension of ISO....no good in either case. THen I tried a ZIP extension and clicked on it....no good.....what gives? Suggestions? Thanks, Steve

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Did u download it thriugh kazaa?...If so theres ya problem...try suprnova.org...youll need a bit-torrent client

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sstefany@7 October 2003 - 19:00
    I downloaded Adobe Premiere Pro (161,202KB)...I have several copies.
    When I click on the file, a quick DOS type window opens and then goes away. That's it...nothing else happens. I have scanned for virus...no virus....I have read earlier that it might be a ISO CD image file....so I changed the extension to ISO and tried with Easy Creator...no good.....I then left the EXE on and gave it an extension of ISO....no good in either case. THen I tried a ZIP extension and clicked on it....no good.....what gives? Suggestions? Thanks, Steve
    no roxio boss you need isobuster or winiso if its iso try to see if there is a start up file in the setup file also isobuster

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skank- Thanks for the post. If Kazaa has a problem I suspect I would see many posts regarding this. Premiere Pro is a hot program right now and I would think if others have a problem opening the EXE file then there would be those additional posts......still looking for other suggestions (see first post). Steve

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    its just my personal opinion that kazaa isnt too shit hot for large software files..if you cant open it with ZWinIso5.3 or IsoBuster1.4 then id say your fucked

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ISO BUSTER didn't work.....

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Do you have the setting "Hide extensions for known file types" unchecked?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Yes I see all extensions...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by sstefany@7 October 2003 - 21:53
    can you extract it with winrar by any chance??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast