Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [REQ]Goem

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Maybe you don't know this but Goem has cut back on invites a bit recently. So yes, you might want to trade it.
    I just got offered about 4 invites...even if i had to go through hell to get it, believe me I wouldn't trade to get it
    It's gonna take more than words to convince me. Stay ''clean'' for a while and I might even start believing you

I guess I'll be seeing you at Goem, huh? Be sure to post in the last seen movie thread over here, though. I'm always looking for good movie recommendations.

PS: Traders are still human, ovisan.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yep, I m jealous on you bus boy. if I am such a big scammer and you showed the world the real me, how come I still have my accounts and you dont?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    I bet soon you will run out of trackers to sign up and get banned. Btw congrats on you re-enabling account at f*c. Is it me or cabalo isn't tacking you side anymore, not after he applied for you ovethere and got rejected. Someone else got you in(I wonder who ), you got banned straight away, now re-enabled... wow real e drama innit? You are a trader and a dirty slag, we all know it.

Who will ever let someone like you in his tracker? You are 18 years and all you know is to swear like in a pikey in a bog.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...-part-1-371732
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lou...-people-372860
    lol you went and edited your post to try and make me look bad.. the thing you forgot is that I couldn't care less how the Loungeres look at me. That's what they feed off, being insulted and insulting right back

Who will ever let someone like you in his tracker?
    i don't know. half of the trackers out there i guess..your point?
    Yep, I m jealous on you bus boy. if I am such a big scammer and you showed the world the real me, how come I still have my accounts and you dont
    Lol and yet you're calling me an asshole.. who mocks somebody for their line of work? You're pathetic. i hope you know how bad you look when you make ignorant remarks such as these

What work do you do btw? let us all find out what a shining star you are
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-20-2009 at 08:18 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Don't worry about it, Albo. You only had that job for two days.It took ovisan longer than that to copy chalice's comment about it. I admit it was kinda funny when it was timely and original. Now it's just yesterday's news being parroted by a follower.

Maybe you can just ignore ovisan by thinking of him as an echo, or a laugh-track.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    lol im not not worried. If i was being insulted by someone else than maybe, but i know what ovisan is all about. Unoriginal, coward, and a lier. So it doesn't phase me at all.

The funny thing is that he tried and make me look bad, but he just made himself look worse than he intended me to look

lol yea i gotta admit it was funny when chalice said it. I laughed myself

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    "Nothing that you can get on any bt tracker is worth the price of one human tear " - Gandhi.

" Grow the fuck up or find another forum" - IdolEyes

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    lol yea you're right. I apologize for stretching it this far, but i couldn't resist the urge to crush him like a cockroach

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    "Nothing that you can get on any bt tracker is worth the price of one human tear " - Gandhi.

" Grow the fuck up or find another forum" - IdolEyes
    Gandhi only used BT to download diet books.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    " I get upset when you make fun of Gandhi " -Mickey Rourke

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    " I get upset when you make fun of Gandhi " -Mickey Rourke
    "You see Mickey Rourke don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it..."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast