Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [REQ]Goem

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Strangely most if not all of those are great sites.That says a lot about the stupidity WTAW doesn't it?
    I hope one day the high level chasers come to this realization as well.

Ipt, Pretome nad goem are great sites indeed, and thank god they're not hard to get into
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-22-2009 at 02:31 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Pretome fucking rocks.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Pretome fucking rocks.
    Very happy you are still enjoying the site! I remember that you were initially just curious about it. Even got a bit of a bonus when you made "power user".

Feedback has been very good from several people I have invited. I hear the "asylum" can get pretty raunchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Martin I think Im gonna trade this one. You were right about not trusting me. I thought I would have changed by now but I'm still the same old scumbag trading Albo

What should I go for? Ipt, Pretome,Tit.. Any idea to what a goem account might get me these days?
    No idea. Check the WTAW thread. You know, the one you lurk in.

Seriously, if you decide to never trade again, I'll be happy for ya. Only time will tell, though. On the other hand saying something and doing something else does not sound good.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

Martin I think Im gonna trade this one. You were right about not trusting me. I thought I would have changed by now but I'm still the same old scumbag trading Albo

What should I go for? Ipt, Pretome,Tit.. Any idea to what a goem account might get me these days?

Seriously, if you decide to never trade again, I'll be happy for ya. Only time will tell, though. On the other hand saying something and doing something else does not sound good.
    funneh shit! The collector and ass licker expert of this forum trying to call someone a trader.
    Do you do the same at all the other invite forums you're a member at, aka ALL that exist ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-22-2009 at 11:55 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

Seriously, if you decide to never trade again, I'll be happy for ya. Only time will tell, though. On the other hand saying something and doing something else does not sound good(meaning I hear ya but I still think you are an active trader)
    You sure know how to choose your words.

Anyways,am really not sure where you are getting at with your last point.
    Like why does he have to prove himself to you?If he's ever burned you then maybe your demand would be well founded otherwise its not right what I think you are trying to do.
    Stop being cryptic as well,if you got something to say then just go ahead and say it.

You should check out his album J.O.S.E as well(Jealous ones still fucking envy).Dope bx emcee.

PS-Smileys are over rated.And if you could resist the urge please don't start it with that am nice in real life claptrap.Direct question for direct answer.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Nobody has to prove anything to me. My opinion doesn't hold much weight. It's just that he blew my opinion out of proportion in his last post, so I explained it. As simple as that.

PS: About me being cryptic, I'm not gonna say stuff when I heard it from other people. Now if I had actual proof, that'd be another story.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 10-22-2009 at 03:38 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No idea. Check the WTAW thread. You know, the one you lurk in
    Assuming you aren't kidding, how would you have noticed this if you weren't lurking there yourself? Besides, trader or not personally I find the replies there quite funny to read in a lot of cases
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    No idea. Check the WTAW thread. You know, the one you lurk in
    Assuming you aren't kidding, how would you have noticed this if you weren't lurking there yourself? Besides, trader or not personally I find the replies there quite funny to read in a lot of cases
    The at the end that you forgot to quote was supposed to lead you to believe that I in fact was kidding. IDK if he lurks there or not. I'll have to check that thread out. Never knew it was actually funny.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 10-22-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Word order

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Nobody has to prove anything to me. My opinion doesn't hold much weight. It's just that he blew my opinion out of proportion in his last post, so I explained it. As simple as that.

PS: About me being cryptic, I'm not gonna say stuff when I heard it from other people. Now if I had actual proof, that'd be another story.
    Ok,then stop hinting if you aint gonna say it.You hurt my feelings when you do that .That's my only issue by the way .
    Although I think albo deserves to know what squizzle you have on him in PM since its about him after all.Plus community and spirit dictates so(unless of course you don't think you are apart of FST).Its that simple and we avoid all this drama.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast