Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: [REQ]Goem

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Nobody has to prove anything to me. My opinion doesn't hold much weight. It's just that he blew my opinion out of proportion in his last post, so I explained it. As simple as that.

PS: About me being cryptic, I'm not gonna say stuff when I heard it from other people. Now if I had actual proof, that'd be another story.
    Ok,then stop hinting if you aint gonna say it.You hurt my feelings when you do that .That's my only issue by the way .
    Although I think albo deserves to know what squizzle you have on him in PM since its about him after all.Plus community and spirit dictates so(unless of course you don't think you are apart of FST).Its that simple and we avoid all this drama.
    I'm pretty sure he knows. And I'm not confronting him in PM. Don't need to see the verbal diarrhoea, tbh.

PS: My first post in this thread was me trying to help him and staying away from drama. The second was a response to a deleted post. I guess I failed at not trying to create edrama (again). On a brighter note, both Cabalo and Albo seem to be enjoying it.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Seriously, if you decide to never trade again, I'll be happy for ya. Only time will tell, though. On the other hand saying something and doing something else does not sound good.
    Listen dick, you're starting to irritate me now. My last trade was nearly two years ago, how in the world did you come to that conslusion

And if i did infact trade, wtf makes you think i would listen to your corny dickriding advice? That kind of third grade advice would probably push someone even more towards trading.

trading, trading, trading....I cant believe I'm talking about trading again. It's because of boring brainwashed lowlifes like you , that I wanna puke everytime I look at the word.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    How did u get disabled in the first place fsc is the hardest place to get banned. I have never known a nicer community.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Seriously, if you decide to never trade again, I'll be happy for ya. Only time will tell, though. On the other hand saying something and doing something else does not sound good.
    Listen dick, you're starting to irritate me now. My last trade was nearly two years ago, how in the world did you come to that conslusion

And if i did infact trade, wtf makes you think i would listen to your corny dickriding advice? That kind of third grade advice would probably push someone even more towards trading.

trading, trading, trading....I cant believe I'm talking about trading again. It's because of boring brainwashed lowlifes like you , that I wanna puke everytime I look at the word.

We, the brainwashed people, cannot make conclusions. We merely think what they tell us to think.

PS: I'm in 3rd grade, you've got that right. Amazing.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    lol we went from goem, to me not being trusted and now to Fsc

The reason I was disabled in Fsc, was because some of the members there are old "friends" of mine and I guess they were complaining. The staffers felt that it might have been better not to have me there, instead of upsetting the old members

At the end things worked out, and they're witnessing now that my presence there is not as bad as many thought it would have been

So far I'm having a good time and the community seems to be very cool indeed

We, the brainwashed people, cannot make conclusions. We merely think what they tell us to think.
    That's why I was unsure if you were the one to come up with the conclusion, or you heard from someone else.

Martin, I know you lol..
    Who are you trying to dickride now with posts like "Trading is bad, I like to give people second chances but if you fuck with me I'm going to hunt you down.
    If you stop trading for a few months, maybe we can look at you as a changed guy.. Only time will tell"

lol. I feel like I'm talking to one of the tehconnection staffers.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-22-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    I'm not trying to dickride anyone. That's what I think.

Tell me this, if someone's everywhere he ever wanted to be and then some (as far as trackers go), why would he still want to suck up to people? I have a hidden agenda, what when I get what I want. They can't ban me for refusing to suck up to them, now can they? Also why would I be hanging around here if it were so? I like FST that's all there is to it.

I speak my mind here. Do certain people affect my opinion? Sure they do. Noone forms an opinion completely on their own. Noone.

PS: I rarely use TC. I find their torrent quality average.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    I'm not trying to dickride anyone. That's what I think.

Tell me this, if someone's everywhere he ever wanted to be and then some (as far as trackers go), why would he still want to suck up to people? I have a hidden agenda, what when I get what I want. They can't ban me for refusing to suck up to them, now can they? Also why would I be hanging around here if it were so? I like FST that's all there is to it.
    Wow.. A big apllause for Martin everybody, please

He's actually not the suckup we all thought he was.. According to this paragraph ofcourse

Martin, what you don't understand is that I couldn't give a fuck of what you thought about me, let alone going out of my way to prove to you that I'm not a trader.
    A little advice for next time... Don't post stuff unless you're sure of it (the trading accusations for example)
    I speak my mind here. Do certain people affect my opinion? Sure they do. Noone forms an opinion completely on their own. Noone.
    You're wrong there. There's plenty of times where I observed the situation and came up with my own philosophy. I'm sure this goes for plenty of others also, the ones who don't look over their shoulders everytime they have to say something, that's the ones I'm talking about

You didn't catch my drift. I didn't mean TC in particular
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-22-2009 at 07:39 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you have to many trackers with same content!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    How many times have you sent traders to this forum: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158 ?
    Now is your turn to visit it. A global banned bloke should never be allowed to request in here anyway.
    CRO u cassa

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    owww.. u got me ovisan...u got me this time.

Go and tell all your friends how you pwned me now

How many times have you sent traders to this forum: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158 ?
    Now is your turn to visit it.
    Why should I go there when I can get them here for free?

A global banned bloke should never be allowed to request in here anyway
    You're exactly right. But tyhe thing is that I'm not global baned. Yes, that's exactly right. Your friends havent worked hard enough to get me completely "global banned."

Right now I remain banned at these 4 sites only: Hdbits,RevoTT, Ptp,TehConnection

Pick up the paste.. pick up the paste now guys, Cmon goddammit

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast