Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: req: waffles

Its strange how the mods havent made 2 x sticky posts in this forum saying not to post [req] for what & waffles invites...... If you havent realised by now waffles invites are probably the hardest to get on the web, even though the site is actually quite sub standard.

The easiest way to get a waffles invite id to get a what.cd invite, become a power member and you will see lots of people are offering.
    Last edited by DJCM; 10-20-2009 at 01:05 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by DJCM View Post
    Its strange how the mods havent made 2 x sticky posts in this forum saying not to post [req] for what & waffles invites...... If you havent realised by now waffles invites are probably the hardest to get on the web, even though the site is actually quite sub standard.

The easiest way to get a waffles invite id to get a what.cd invite, become a power member and you will see lots of people are offering.
    It's strange how little info some people have.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bosse de nage's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it's strange how some people spend all day jerking off and reading internet forums.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by bosse de nage View Post
    it's strange how some people spend all day jerking off and reading internet forums.
    Seriosuly, in my defence I have a cold, so I was at home. Replace jerking off with drinking tea and you'll have your answer. that being said, I have to pee.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    how bout a what then?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by bosse de nage View Post
    how bout a what then?
    Last edited by kell0w; 10-21-2009 at 03:27 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    ok ok...so you have to interview for trackers now. nevermind.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

It's strange how little info some people have.
    you saying that i know very little? or members here in general??

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJCM View Post

you managed to write a msg with exceptional concentration of bullshit

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Uhh you have no idea what you're talking about. You're not allowed to offer Waffles invites at What and vice versa due to their little feud. It's not explicitly mentioned at either place but the moderators at What remove or edit the posts. I don't pay enough attention to the forums at Waffles to know whether people even try offering them there anymore.

Also, lol@ their invites being hard to get. All of their power user+ members get invites each month.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast