Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RevTT contact

goolbe's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Same from here , the same issue ...I think the "childs" on the Help channel ,don't understand the significance of their deed .I got banned from the channel sec after i show them my image from my seedbox ,like this a game for them..i try 3 times to talk to them , but they call you "c-h-e-a-t-e-r Great tracker , great community , but the guys "childs" on the help channel ,will destroy that with act like that Good luck mate
    Last edited by goolbe; 10-23-2009 at 06:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    same here i got the message account clossed they say i was ratio cheat hmm whats that ? but looking at some posts over net its happened to a lot of people i guess i was uploading faster than there uploaders like to get revolutiontt shut down admin arsoles.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    What about going to their support channel again and showing a recent speedtest to prove you have the connection speeds you announced?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    What about going to their support channel again and showing a recent speedtest to prove you have the connection speeds you announced?
    thats a good idea...you might wanna wait a few days, they are very busy cleaning up all the bad users that joined on christmas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123