Thread: Question re: connectability

darmokkutan
    I'm new to these forums, I hope it's not too annoying that I'm popping in and posting a question right away,

Can anyone tell me why I might be connectable on one tracker and not on another? I'm using uTorrent on Windows 7 with Comcast isp. I've forwarded ports, canyouseeme.org lists me as visible, uTorrent lists me as green and that ports are forwarded correctly, but only one private tracker lists me as connectable.

What could I be missing?

Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Are you using a port somewhere in the range of 49152–65535? Some private trackers only allow the dynamic port range for your client.

Other than that, all I can think of would be a software firewall (check to see if windows has it turned on by default) or that Comcast is messing with you (in the past, they've not been too receptive towards bittorrent traffic).
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Some trackers report it inaccurately, like SCT for example.