Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lol Feel Sorry For Me!

Forum Star
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+10 October 2003 - 11:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness &#064; 10 October 2003 - 11:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-pol@10 October 2003 - 03:32
    ps - you kiss your mother with that mouth
    No, I kiss your mother with this mouth. [/b][/quote]

i doubt that very much shit for brains, as she doesnt go for the short-cocked, foul mouthed nerdy dumbass type

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Poster
    Holy Shit this is completly useless stuff......

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+10 October 2003 - 12:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness &#064; 10 October 2003 - 12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@10 October 2003 - 07:37
    LOL, your posts are just pointless NERDiness
    Your post was...

...so what&#39;s your point?

[/b][/quote]
    I proud myself on posting spam. By the way, what is your posts? Bitching about how this guys desktop looks like. Man, get a life&#33; Oh and grats on the bracers (cheap one I know hehe )

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Feel sorry for ya squirrel, my hd is quite a bit bigger, but I&#39;ll still have to upgrade shortly.

And as for the rest of this thread wtf , why bitch about someone else&#39;s config?, it&#39;s not as if you&#39;ll have to use it yerself. Get a life or something.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+10 October 2003 - 11:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness @ 10 October 2003 - 11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@10 October 2003 - 07:37
    LOL, your posts are just pointless NERDiness
    Your post was...

...so what&#39;s your point?

[/b][/quote]
    At least he is not continually double and sometimes triple posting nut breath.

Oh and about worrying how others manage their own computers....

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Originally posted by pol+10 October 2003 - 13:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 10 October 2003 - 13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@10 October 2003 - 11:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-pol
    @10 October 2003 - 03:32
    ps - you kiss your mother with that mouth

No, I kiss your mother with this mouth.
    i doubt that very much shit for brains, as she doesnt go for the short-cocked, foul mouthed nerdy dumbass type [/b][/quote]
    If she doesn&#39;t, then how do you explain your dad? Fuck you.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Originally posted by Barky@10 October 2003 - 15:17
    I proud myself on posting spam. By the way, what is your posts? Bitching about how this guys desktop looks like. Man, get a life&#33; Oh and grats on the bracers (cheap one I know hehe )
    If the retard didn&#39;t want to hear an opinion he shouldn&#39;t have made a topic about his computer setup called "LOL Feel Sorry For Me". Stupid cunt. Not shut the fuck up.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@10 October 2003 - 17:11
    he shouldn&#39;t have made a topic about his computer setup called "LOL Feel Sorry For Me". Stupid cunt.
    You&#39;re right you should have that in your signature.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Forum Star
    you really are the dumbest fuck i have ever had the misfortune of bumping in to

your bullshit posts here are enough, but the ones one this forum here are even worse, dumbass

and btw, it wasnt you who "designed" their logo, it was the guy who did the little search dog for windows xp, dumbass

ps - although you might represent "We, who do not deny the animal of our nature" - try and think about what your posting and who might be reading before you keep making references to handicapped people

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Originally posted by pol@10 October 2003 - 17:22
    you really are the dumbest fuck i have ever had the misfortune of bumping in to

your bullshit posts here are enough, but the ones one this forum here are even worse, dumbass

and btw, it wasnt you who "designed" their logo, it was the guy who did the little search dog for windows xp, dumbass

ps - although you might represent "We, who do not deny the animal of our nature" - try and think about what your posting and who might be reading before you keep making references to handicapped people
    Slyni rules, you don&#39;t. So don&#39;t comment on it. B) And I didn&#39;t say I designed the dog dipshit, just the logo.

And yeah, I really give a shit who reads my posts, cripple or not. Jesus.

STFU idiot.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast