Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVLA are cawks

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    So, my road tax is up at the end of this month.
    Last month DVLA kindly sent me a letter reminding me of this. I have no problem with this.
    What I do however have a problem with, are the other two 'gentle reminders' they have sent me. One of them advising me of how they now have the right to cease my car and crush it.

I really think it is quite inappropriate. Sure, I can understand they want to pre-empt people not getting their road tax in time, but I don't think there is any need to send me 3 letters, 2 of them semi threatening even before my bloody road tax is up!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Sue them for emotional distress, or do something else.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    How would your girlfriend feel about that?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    She'd probably sue me for emotional distress, or do something else.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    So snap to it and get your damn Road tax paid then the whingers will go away,Then your world will be all good again, then we won't have to listen to you whinging at us about your whinging letter from the powers that be.I'll stick with my mountain bike ,No road tax, no licence,no Insurance needed just push and go...Happy days all round
    Last edited by darkstate01; 10-23-2009 at 08:16 AM.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Truly, if you have a problem with people whinging about trivial things, then I strongly suggest you pack up your things and fuck off somewhere else.

That is all, thanks.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I usually only get one reminder about car tax, but what I don't understand is why they don't remind you when your MOT is due

8. Lounge   -   #8
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    I strongly suggest you pay your Road tax and stop whining with strong language...No need, This a forum for all things related to file sharing not all things related to cars, I enjoy the company I keep on here ,There is some very good posts and people who are on here,Well done FST on your hard work you put into the service of File sharing, Then comes along someone like yourself who thinks he can swear at a passer by Just because he says an innocent comment that has been taken to heart, Lighten up and stick a smile on your face,This place doesn't need people like you venting abuse like that. If you want to talk like a nobrain you will get treated like one, And for someone with a post count of over 10 thousand I would of thought you would have known better.SAD, yes DVLA are cawks and NO I'm not packing nothing up Just because of you.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

9. Lounge   -   #9
    This is the Lounge. It is, as it quite obviously says, the original Off Topic forum. People in here hardly ever mention file sharing, it is place to discuss anything you want.

You decided to come along, and judge me by the one post you've seen me make, and you call me a nobrain? (Is that even a word?)

I can post whatever I like, whenever I like. The language in here is often harsh, and people swear at each other and call each other names all the time.

This is the way I have always posted, and I will continue to do so. If it bothers you, then use the ignore function or bugger off elsewhere, but don't come sailing in here acting all high and mighty.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    An ironicalistic thread for me to post in.

Sounds like you-all don't like paying taxes.

Forgive me if I am mistaken.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast