Thread: MW2 without dedicated server support

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What do you think about it?

I'll be playing the PS3 version and will probably still buy the PC version because I love the series and like playing PC still. I'm curious to see what kind of game settings IWNet will offer.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    what IW did here make no sense whatsoever,going from a perfectly good system to a crappy one.no reason to preorder.

since i wont be getting this game this Nov,anyone knows a better game thats worth buying?

3. Games   -   #3
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by andy316 View Post
    what IW did here make no sense whatsoever,going from a perfectly good system to a crappy one.no reason to preorder.

since i wont be getting this game this Nov,anyone knows a better game thats worth buying?
    There wont be a better game this year than mw2, If you've got a PS3 you can go for the second best which is uncharted 2, This game is one of a kind, Some of the best graphics i've ever seen and gameplay thats mind blowing, It's like playing a movie, MW2 or uncharted 2 will be game of the year without a doubt.

4. Games   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It was already being discussed here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gam...ler-mw2-373313

but this simple fact made me already not preorder it, not until I see how this system will unfold.

5. Games   -   #5
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    The connection won't be any worse than cod4 or cod waw, Now cod waw has the worse connection of all time, Every game i play almost has lag, I've stopped playing it because of it.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'm waiting to get a chance to play through Uncharted 1 before getting 2. I just bought the PS3 and haven't collected many games yet.