Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sup with Nigel

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I think you all should know something..

Recently my posts have become verbose and wierd...

I feel an explanation is due..

As some of you will know, I have just been through a trying period regarding my son Thomas.. He had.... cancer; now it would appear he is healed.. after more than 2 years of therapy chemo cures, operations , infusions and radio therapy...We have been to hell and back. Today Thomas is robust, healthy and back to school and catching up with all he has missed. This is super good news.

For me it brought with it a sort psychic release.. after two years of the most terrible fear a parent can experience. The fear that I might have to bury my child. This brought with it two years of depression. WE have not been officially told that Thomas's cancer is healed..Somehow though I feel that the doctors won the Battle and saved my dear son's life. I can't even begin to explain to you my feelings. Suddenly a weight was lifted..and my brain was kick started. It started functioning again after two years of still-stand, it went into overdrive too...as some of you noticed.

Then to compound this good new situation, I was fortunate to meet Shakita who recently joined FST.. At this moment in time, I am falling deeply in love with her and is my first love in 7 years and its great . To be honest I have all the signs... butterflies in the tummy, feeling as teenager... etc... This is the reason basically for the strange content of my posts.

I expect this to continue until mid September by which time, my posts should return to the "sensible" and empty posts all of you, over the last 4 years, have become accustomed to.

Just thought it time to explain what's up as I am sick...love-sick ,,,I love it and I in love with Shakita.

'

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Smile

Finally, something I understand - from you.

Glad to hear all is well, but really if you turn back to the "sensible and empty posts" we were so accustomed to...well, then that'd just be wierd. You're useless overbearing ramblings of just pure nonsense has become a sort of trademark to you that we all (I think) have come to know and expect. In fact, its kinda grown on me.

'Least, just save some for now. And later. Or something like that. Also, don't let that Shakira
    Spoiler: Show
    chick break your heart.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. Lounge   -   #3

Tongue

By the way...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Well, cheers to you and your boy. I'm quite happy for you, him, and all involved.

Could there be an FST love child in the making?

yo

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Well, cheers to you and your boy. I'm quite happy for you, him, and all involved.

Could there be an * FST love child in the making?
    Thanks Skizo..I must say..I really was laughing about your Gibberish comment on SS You see now it's teh LOVE that's coursing through my veins/.

* That would be great and if she/he actually occurs, then our FST love Child. will.... oh wait, I better check with Shakita ,first. ..

6. Lounge   -   #6

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    oh wait, I better check with Shakita ,first. ..
    You can use any ol' gal really.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Losing a child is absolutley and unequivocally, the worst fear of any parent. It can bring a good man to his knees, and destroy a lesser man.

I am ecstatic, that Thomas is fine. It's time for celebration and
    not contrition. I wish for you to continue posting as you feel fit.
    If certain members are annoyed, then they have the option of
    using the ignore function.(ghey)

I'm glad you feel, as if, you have found love (or infatuation...love is later.) I would recommend taking it nice and slow, for a bit. (you're in delicate state of mind, right now.) However, what does the head know- about what the heart feels.

Peace,Paul
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 05-22-2007 at 04:12 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    So glad to hear the news about your son. And congrats on teh lurve. Things are sounding good for you hun, i wish you all the best.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Losing a child is absolutley and unequivocally, the worst fear of any parent. It can bring a good man to his knees, and destroy a lesser man.

I am ecstatic, that Thomas is fine. It's time for celebration and
    not contrition. I wish for you to continue posting as you feel fit.
    If certain members are annoyed, then they have the option of
    using the ignore function.(ghey)

I'm glad you feel, as if, you have found love (or infatuation...love is later.) I would recommend taking it nice and slow, for a bit. (you're in delicate state of mind, right now.) However, what does the head know- about what the heart feels.

Peace,Paul

The head knows that the heart has gained control ...

Thanks Paul, I love to read your words.. these words also resonate within me. These words touch my soul ^ They are much appreciated . Thank you. Also thanks to all of you fecking Lounge Wolves and that damned Eagle from the Drawing Room.....You were here when I needed you. Tears are flowing freely here.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    samsamsamsam 's Avatar Poster
    very happy to learn things are improving so well for your son, and for you accordingly.. must have been horrendous going through all that and it's beautifully great news to hear he's getting better ^_^

..and as you'd mentioned it, good luck getting out of your schtick-coma :p
    Last edited by samsamsamsam ; 05-22-2007 at 11:04 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast