Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F1 Fans?

Poster
    Hey

How many F1 fans are out there? What a season and man wat a finish! Go Schuey, i hope he can do it! Best of luck to Webber as well!
    Well Schuey has the chance at Suzuka to be the most sucessfull driver ever! I hope he does it cause im 18 the next day! Would be the perfect present!

Any Way any F1 talk can go ere!

Dave

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Double Agent
    happy birthday

3. Lounge   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yeah happy birthday, but i do hope schumi crashes in the 1st corner, and if possible make it a spectacular crash..

I think he don't deserve to win the championship, for some reason they forget to give him a penalty when he overtook on a yellow flag situation in the last GP.
    Somehow this seems always to happen to him I think there are some people at work behind the scenes that think he must be a champion?

On the other hand, maybe if he becomes a champ he finaaly quits the racing, and we get fair races again...!

But the fan question, yes i like the races, but as you noticed i'm not a fan of Schumacher and don't like the Ferrari hype....

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Double Agent
    jetje your avatar is very distracting...

whenever u post I lost my train of thought and forget to post my stuff...

u gotta change it...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I don't like F1 much but I know that it would be more fun without people like Schumacher It would be a better race cause well ummm just look at it - it's always the same zzzzzzz

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Darker@8 October 2003 - 19:34
    I don't like F1 much but I know that it would be more fun without people like Schumacher It would be a better race cause well ummm just look at it - it's always the same zzzzzzz
    Always the same, this year no! So many different front runners and winners!
    Thanks for the Bday wishes as well!
    Jetje i agree, Ferrari dont giva shit bout barrichello, they and bridgestone pour all there resources into him, Barri deserves better and i still think they are using team orders.

Anyway, continue!

Dave

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by jetje@8 October 2003 - 10:26
    yeah happy birthday, but i do hope schumi crashes in the 1st corner, and if possible make it a spectacular crash..

I think he don't deserve to win the championship, for some reason they forget to give him a penalty when he overtook on a yellow flag situation in the last GP.
    Somehow this seems always to happen to him I think there are some people at work behind the scenes that think he must be a champion?

On the other hand, maybe if he becomes a champ he finaaly quits the racing, and we get fair races again...!

But the fan question, yes i like the races, but as you noticed i'm not a fan of Schumacher and don't like the Ferrari hype....
    nope, that's not true schumacher was allready next to the other car and doesn't have to brake then

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I used to be a big F1 fan around 3 years ago when Hakkinen was around, he was the only one that could match up to Shuey. There have been some great races with these two drivers and races like that haven't happened since he left.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Schumacher is too good, unstoppable, back in 1994/5, Damon Hill didn't stand a chance, plus he had the advantage of driving the Benetton Williams, whilst Schumacher was in a Benetton Renault, despite these disadvantages, Schumacher defied the odds and resumed to winning the world championship, much more than Jenson Button could ever accomplish in a life time.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by jetje@8 October 2003 - 09:26
    well, if the move wasn't finished before he entered the yellow flag area, you'd have a good point there...

p.s. happy birthday and good luck to schumi
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast