Thread: Ipaq Pocket Pc H5500

hi guys!

i have a iPAQ Pocket PC h5500 with bluetooth feature, but I can't seem to be able to connect the iPAQ to my PC via bluetooth so that I can also use our DSL connection, I was able to use it via my Nokia 7650, but it doesn't work with my iPAQ, can anyone help?

TIA!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    At the today screen click the bluetooth icon in the bottom right and choose "Turn Bluetooth ON" - you'll see the blue indicator start blinking. It should do the rest...

If not, choose Start -> Bluetooth Manager and follow the instructions (ie. Tap new > Connect&#33

>> Did you get a bluetooth adapter for the computer, or a bluetooth hub?

I go war-walking with my PPC and WLAN adapter. It's great!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by flamingcube.com@9 October 2003 - 10:15
    At the today screen click the bluetooth icon in the bottom right and choose "Turn Bluetooth ON" - you'll see the blue indicator start blinking. It should do the rest...

If not, choose Start -> Bluetooth Manager and follow the instructions (ie. Tap new > Connect&#33

>> Did you get a bluetooth adapter for the computer, or a bluetooth hub?

I go war-walking with my PPC and WLAN adapter. It's great!
    Thanks for the tip!

I got a MSI BLUETOOTH dongle, I was able to use it with my Nokia 7650 ( with Opera browser I think) without any problem. The iPAQ is asking for a BT NETWORK ACCESS username, password and domain, don't know what that is.