Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Red Sox Vs Yankee

Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by SodiumChloride+9 October 2003 - 20:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SodiumChloride @ 9 October 2003 - 20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@9 October 2003 - 17:26
    for all sakes and purposes i hot its not a Red Soxs Chicago Series cause that would make me mad i would be ok with either a Yankees Marlins Yankees Cubs
    or Red Soxs Marlins series but i hate teh yankees so GO MARLINS
    Are you kidding me? Two teams with old curses on them, both in the world series. One curse gets broken. What a show&#33; [/b][/quote]
    2 much hype and also like the world could end over an event like that..

2. Lounge   -   #22
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+10 October 2003 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 10 October 2003 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SodiumChloride@9 October 2003 - 20:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ
    @9 October 2003 - 17:26
    for all sakes and purposes i hot its not a Red Soxs Chicago Series cause that would make me mad i would be ok with either a Yankees Marlins Yankees Cubs
    or Red Soxs Marlins series but i hate teh yankees so GO MARLINS

Are you kidding me? Two teams with old curses on them, both in the world series. One curse gets broken. What a show&#33;
    2 much hype and also like the world could end over an event like that.. [/b][/quote]
    i cud say something to that but i wont lol i jus stay with me football&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    prob better that way

GO CHIEFS

4. Lounge   -   #24
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    o yeh and the red sox sadly have johnny damon who runs into other players and gets hurt...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    looks like the Yankees finally have their bullpen in order. the set-up/closer combo of Contreras/Rivera looks awesome right now. takes a lot of heat off the starting rotation, knowing they only have to go 6 innings.

though i&#39;m a life-long Yankee fan, even i wouldn&#39;t mind seeing a Cubs-Red Sox series. of course, i would want the Cubs to win in their last at bat in Game 7....

can&#39;t help it...i just enjoy watching Red Sox fans suffer&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I wish it was Saturday. The Pedro-Clemens matchup is going to be amazing. I have been harassing my boss for a couple of the company&#39;s seats for the game. All he does is laugh at me. Stupid customers, always getting in my way and taking all the good tickets.

So it will be me and the couch, spending some quality time together Saturday afternoon. I can&#39;t wait. GO SOX&#33;&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #27
    hooked's Avatar booster
    american football

fuck that really really really sux big time

hahahahahbwuhaaaa...stupid cheerleaders and all
    love yourself

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by hooked@10 October 2003 - 10:59
    american football

Get back on topic. This is a baseball thread.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    hooked's Avatar booster
    Originally posted by dingoBaby+10 October 2003 - 15:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dingoBaby @ 10 October 2003 - 15:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hooked@10 October 2003 - 10:59
    american football

Get back on topic. This is a baseball thread. [/b][/quote]

hooked is an asshole ......can&#39;t even read let alone type hahahahaha

sorry

btw: same goes for baseball
    love yourself

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Disappointing loss for the Red Sox today, 4-3 at Fenway Park. Clemens pitched a great game for the Yankees.

Crazy fourth inning. Pedro shouldn&#39;t have hit Garcia but Garcia (and Posada) should have kept their respecitve traps shut.

Lost in that debacle was Garcia trying to clip Walker (who was at least two steps behind second base) with a breakup slide. That was just stupid, Walker didn&#39;t hit Garcia.

Manny was out of line too, next inning. But I have to ask wtf was up with Don Zimmer charging at Pedro and trying to throw a punch? That has to be one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Must have been some interference caused by the metal plate in Zim&#39;s head.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast