Thread: [REQ] Pedro's BT Music

placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Someone can invite me for Pedro's BT Music? On the review by FST I saw they have Grunge material on that tracker, so I would like to join.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    They only have ~50 torrents tagged as grunge. Just thought you should know.

It's mostly classic rock and metal, but as always that's just a generalization.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    placebocrazy's Avatar shadow BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    thanks for the info. Waffles has a good collection of Grunge, so I guess having BT Music doesn't improve my chances to get new material.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Yeah and its kinda ridiculous that you want a flac tracker to download grunge lol(a style of rock music characterized by a raucous guitar sound and lazy vocal delivery.)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

it's because ppl is just lazy with tagging, look at the pearl jam for example, it's labelled as "rock" mostly

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

it's because ppl is just lazy with tagging, look at the pearl jam for example, it's labelled as "rock" mostly
    You can also find Pearl Jam FLAC pretty much anywhere including public trackers. I assume he's looking for some harder to find stuff based on his second post in the thread (Waffles would have PJ's discog in FLAC).
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????