Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrent index race IPT Vs.Zamunda ???

prasannab13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    These both are great private trackers in BT World.They have huge torrents index.I think IPT beats Zamunda in few days,what do you think fellows??

At Present
    Zamunda-77806(Seeders are available for long period compared to IPT )
    IPTorrents-75783

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Meh. Since when does more torrents equate to a better tracker? I have found many things at TL I couldn't find at IPT.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    we have to consider the fact than ipt is quite newer than tl !!!
    but of course, in the world of trackers, size does not matter much!!
    there are a few extraordinary small size trackers, but ones like zamunda or ipt asurre a better variety (some kind of archive, uncovered at the same level by high level trackers )
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 10-25-2009 at 04:26 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Zamunda the best

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Well zamunda is literary facebook in bulgaria so I think its kinda unfair to compare a national pride with a regular torrent site like ipt.
    Last edited by sez; 10-25-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Absolutely right sez, that`s why i laughed at my comment

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hmm i believe zamunda is the best site with large content ...why ? Because unlike most of the trackers with large content not everyone can upload only proven to be good users are being first set on trial to upload and then being made uploaders so there can be uploaded only quality stuff no fakes and shits and yet the number of torrents is still so big. The speed is great for the Bulgarian users i personalyl download with 5-6mb/s atleast with cheap connection dunno about the foreigners.It is tracker paradise for everyone Bulgarian

''Meh. Since when does more torrents equate to a better tracker?'' ofcourse it does omg...
    Last edited by firedriver; 10-26-2009 at 12:49 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I probably have no interest in 77000 of those torrents so whatever.

And btw fake torrents are not a problem on real private sites...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    IPTorrents is not comparing with any other private tracker
    coz IPT been always da best and covering all private torrent sites.

and about TL/RevTT, they are not even 20% of IPTorrents. they should grow much more.

about speed, i am always downloading at 11-12mb/s with my OVH server from IPT, so don't bitch around about speed.
    I do use zamunda.
    I am not saying zamunda is bad, zamunda is fine and nearly the same as IPTorrents but i hate zamunda coz of their banners/advertises and virus via their banners.

if Zamunda remove advetises, i will surely compare Zamunda with IPTorrents.

any way, in Few days Zamunda will be a history, IPTorrents will win with the amount of torrents coming everyday

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    First zamunda staff know what they are advertising and there are no viruses second you can alwaysremove the banners it is not hard Adimage blocker i think it was

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast