Thread: where can i request on Newsgroup Network ?

Poster
    hi FST , i am desperately after a few DVD's i once had on a Hard Drive. Due to a HDD malfunction i lost them , ive asked for them again on a few Torrent sites to no avail........where can i request them on the Newsgroup Network ?.........

any help is really appreciated

s8n

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster
    hiya iLOVENZB , if im correct your from Australia like me im from Melb...........i tried the Web Browser based IRC client and my Firewall keeps blocking it , its the same as mIRC i always get blocked by my Firewall so i dont use mIRC.

is there any chance you could put in a request for 2 DVD's ?

hiya again iLOVENZB , i managed to get in via another Web Based Client but am now stuck at one point.

It seems this request channel is for scene DVD's only , i have no idea on how many RARs or if the DVD's i want are a scene released.

any help is sweet
    Last edited by s8n; 10-26-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by s8n View Post
    hiya iLOVENZB , if im correct your from Australia like me im from Melb...........i tried the Web Browser based IRC client and my Firewall keeps blocking it , its the same as mIRC i always get blocked by my Firewall so i dont use mIRC.

is there any chance you could put in a request for 2 DVD's ?

hiya again iLOVENZB , i managed to get in via another Web Based Client but am now stuck at one point.

It seems this request channel is for scene DVD's only , i have no idea on how many RARs or if the DVD's i want are a scene released.

any help is sweet
    Melb, used to live around there --> Geelong . Man that place has grown since I lived there.

You need to know the file count (commonly known as "fc" on irc) if you want to request .

You used to be able to find the fc with PreSourceDB but I think the site admin deleted a few pages

Anyways if you dont have scene axx then go to ZeroSec's online pre db. Search for what you want and hover over the folder (refer the screenshot below).

I'm going to guide you threw requesting in the chan.

In this example we're going to download "X-Men.Origins.Wolverine.2009.MULTISUBS.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-Vcore" (shit movie but this is only an example).

-search x-men.origins

<no matches to your query)

-addreq full 89 X-Men.Origins.Wolverine.2009.MULTISUBS.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-Vcore

Make sure you search BEFORE requesting, you'll be flamed, abused, raped etc if you dont

Have fun, need any more help?
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 10-26-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: added screen
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Poster
    howdy iLOVENZB , roger that.............excellent mini Tutorial you have made there very easy to use.

Checking ZeroSec's site the DVD's i wanted are not popping up with searches , they are quite rare its understandable tho.

Im after ........

THE STARTING OVER HYPER STREET FIGHTER II DVD
    http://www.inhgroup.com/item/st2/

KETSUI THE SECOND APOCALYPSE DVD

http://www.inhgroup.com/item/ketsui/

s8n
    Last edited by s8n; 10-26-2009 at 01:21 PM.