Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPTorrents IRC Channel

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by doctornobody View Post
    ipt is owned by a Pakistani living in the UK. I'm Pakistani Torrents = IPT. Staff is nothing but a bunch of retarded noobs at best. All pussies with no balls.
    Look,I hate foreigners as much as the next person of questionable intellect but I really don't see what the fact he's a Pakistani living in the UK has to do with anything other than a means of demonstrating your racism.
    As for the staff being "retarded noobs" and lacking balls,I'm just going to assume that you lack the ability to peer into someone's soul and don't actually know the real level of either their intelligence or courage.

Edit. If on the other hand you're talking about merwais,I totally agree.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doctornobody View Post
    ipt is owned by a Pakistani living in the UK. I'm Pakistani Torrents = IPT. Staff is nothing but a bunch of retarded noobs at best. All pussies with no balls.
    Look,I hate foreigners as much as the next person of questionable intellect but I really don't see what the fact he's a Pakistani living in the UK has to do with anything other than a means of demonstrating your racism.
    As for the staff being "retarded noobs" and lacking balls,I'm just going to assume that you lack the ability to peer into someone's soul and don't actually know the real level of either their intelligence or courage.

Edit. If on the other hand you're talking about merwais,I totally agree.
    No disrespect but fuck Pakistanis.
    doctornobody, i don't think Pakistanis have knowledge to run a torrent site like IPTorrents ;-)

So you better take your pills on time.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I am amazed that you were so amiable to proving me right.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I'm having an issue logging into my account, "harley4288." Could u plz send me a password reset 2 [email protected]? I can't remember which email I sent you & I wasn't recognized as a user. I hope I didn't lose my account. I was a member of good standing. Hope this reaches u. Tx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Haven't use mIRC for a decade/ since bt then nbz came out.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ally2019 View Post
    I'm having an issue logging into my account, "harley4288." Could u plz send me a password reset 2 [email protected]? I can't remember which email I sent you & I wasn't recognized as a user. I hope I didn't lose my account. I was a member of good standing. Hope this reaches u. Tx.
    try the irc details been posted here go there try #help talk to a staff member i talk to a staff member there but wont bother just to find you were banned for wot ever reason
    Last edited by mrtoke09; 01-27-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: drunk as hell

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtoke09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ally2019 View Post
    try the irc details been posted here go there try #help talk to a staff member i talk to a staff member there but wont bother just to find you were banned for wot ever reason
    Sorry, I'm not understanding the instructions. I found the help email & will give u all the info I can. Thanx 4 the response.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Thanks for the info, I havnt used MIRC in years....

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I guess it never worked, cuz I didn't get an email response. I was invited once, but don't remember his username, or I'd ask 4 a verification from him. I'm willing 2 donate, but will have 2 wait till the beginning of next month (payday). I'd really like 2 reestablish my membership. My computer was down & I had 2 get a new one, which also is not doing what I want it 2, but still working on that. I don't know anything about MIRC, cuz I never used it b4. This seems 2 b the thread that works 4 me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Also had the same email not registered on database was working then stopped now cannot login tried the irc no reply or joy getting sorted if anyone can help have tried the email aswell but no luck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast