A new version of the codec pack has been released today. There have been several nice updates and improvements. Media Player Classic has been updated to the latest version. Speaker configuration and thumbnail options have been moved to separate pages in the installer. Some additional help information has been added as well.
Because of the significant changes, it is required that you uninstall your old version of the pack before you install this new version. There is also no update pack available this time due to the major changes.
Even more improvements can be expected in the near future. If you have ideas or suggestions, post them on our forum!
Changelog 5.2.0 to 5.3.0 ~ 2009-10-27
* Updated Media Player Classic Home Cinema to version 1.3.1311.0
* Updated Cyberlink MPEG-2 decoder to version 220.127.116.113
* Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.23
* Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 4.0.0
* Added file association options for: The KMPlayer
* Moved speaker configuration to a separate page in the installer
* Moved thumbnail options to a separate page in the installer
* For 64-bit systems the thumbnail options have been moved to the 64-bit K-Lite Codec Pack
* Added option to use the DC-Bass Source filter for decoding .m4a files
* Minor changes and fixes
Download Link: http://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm