Thread: Dvd-svcd On Ulead

Poster
    Not sure if this should be in Movieworld or Softwareworld but anyway. I d/l Agent Cody Banks SVCD-TELECINE from IRC, (on VCD quality it said that it was very good quality), and converted it to DVD using SVCD2DVDMPG. When I try to load the second part of the movie, it says "Ulead DVD MovieFactory has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." but it loads fine with the first part. Any ideas why?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    I'm not sure what u've done mate,when u say svcd2dvd.Have u made a dvd or dvd-svcd..because theres need to encode svcds,you only need to alter the audio to 48,ooohz and change the one resolution header before u load it in ulead.Theres a full guide for using ulead at dvdrhelp.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I used the guides on www.svcd2dvdmpg.com It is a program that encodes the audio and video at the same time

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Very Large Member
    I tried ULead and found similar problems.Now I use Cyberlink Powerproducer and its mint! Never any problems with it.You should try it mate.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    BANNED
    Theres a copy of powerproducer on emule..its around 700mb.I'm not a big fan of downloading large files on emule thou..If i download it mate i'll put a link somewhere for u.