Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: {Req} FTN

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Do you really think the place you just joined wants all the attention it has gotten in this thread? Not by just you but everyone else who keeps dropping the acronym..

Cabalo was right, you should of closed it then when he said it and none of this crap after would of happened.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    if one of you manages to post while i'm typing then what the hell but no i don't intend to keep this thread open...just needed to add a comment to megabyteme...I'm sorry mate...I tried to keep the thread open so your point could be properly discussed but its just not happening...it keeps coming back to me and really this thread's going nowhere...as such, I figured (and I'm guessing you'll agree), this thread is better off closed to the mods...please delete all the rubbish from here, keep megabyteme's post and all the relevant ones, change the title and move this thread to the proper section...I know I'm requesting quite a bit, but I really think his point would be a wonderful thing to discuss...ofcourse do all this if you don't mind lol and finally to sez...I realized you edited your post so I've got something for you...please (and this is a request really) tell me where I said I'm an int'l student two weeks ago...I would love to know where I managed to write that...not sure why I would have the flag of Thailand if I'm located in the States though (perhaps you wanna check my IP too now? feel free) so yeah am locking this thread again...the thread got surprisingly popular but i'll take that as a good thing (despite a lot of unconstructive meandering discussions/arguments near the end but i guess its just as IdolEyes says...you simply cannot please everyone)...oh well atleast I tried tc fellas!

@deadline...yeah this "drama" went on for longer than it should've...my bad really...but i guess i can't change anything that's past so oh well will just be more careful from here onwards cheers for the concern though! XXXXXXXX thread closed XXXXXXXXX

tc everyone
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 10-29-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011