Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agent Cody Banks, What A Girl Wants

Poster
    So does no-one have or know where to find
    Agent.Cody.Banks.COMPLETE.DVDR-DzN
    What.A.Girl.Wants.2003.NTSC.DVDr-BHP

If they r released on vcdquality they must be here somewhere!Right?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    That's correct somewhere, I am in the UK too and last night downed What.A.Girl.Wants in just over 4 hrs get that lots of users then re-encode as said be quicker I only have 512kb/s too.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Thx for that but what is What.A.Girl.Wants
    It needs to have more for me to know what it is.
    Where did you get it? Who released it? What size? What format (avi,mpeg). I have What A Girl Wants SVCD but it is out of sync.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Blimey you don't want do you ok here goes :-
    Its an avi file size is 697 MB (731,553,792 bytes).
    File name is What A Girl Wants with like I said quite alot of users on KaZaa.

Starring:-Kelly Preston,Soleil McGhee,Colin Firth,Eileen Atkins,Jonathan Pryce
    Peter Reeves,James Greene,Amanda Bynes

This lighthearted tale starts with Daphne Reynolds(played very well by Amanda Bynes) who is living with her musican mom(Kelly Preston). But really wants to find who her birth father is. When she discovers that her father is a British Polition named Herny Dashwood(well acted by Colin Firth).
    When Daphne goes flees England to try meet him. She soon discovers, that trying to fit in to his lifestyle is actaully quite complicated. A well done movie. That seems to remind you of The Parent Trap and The Princess Diaries. A perfectly well written story. And perfectly well acted by Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth, and everybody else. If you're in the mood to see a lighthearted movie. Then you'll love this one.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Sorry, when i said wot is What.A.Girl.Wants, i meant wot kind of filename is it, it's incomplete. I know wot the film is about. I wanted a DVDR like in my first post here, and a 671MB .avi is definately not a DVDR, but appreciate your help

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Well in that case why not download the avi then just get something like VirtualDub and save the file "without" compression bang one movie, should be or near as dame it a Dvd you will find on here a pinned topic for doing a Dvd from a avi if memory serves me.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    how do you save without compression, the second i load an avi, virtualdub tells me it need to encode to VBR or CBR (can't remember) and it may cause audio sync which i definately don't want.
    Edit: and where is the pinned topic?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    Oops sorry wrong forum go here and you will find everything about it :-

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/guides.php?tools=&...+or+List+Guides

how do you save without compression, the second i load an avi, virtualdub tells me it need to encode to VBR or CBR (can't remember) and it may cause audio sync which i definately don't want.
    VBR that is the audio if you have no sync problem now then you will have non afterwards under the headings of video & audio is the things you save in ie:

1.to save a video without sound - open movie - go to audio put dot at no audio - do
    not touch the video - save avi as - "splash" you are tring to save without compre
    ssion OK this file will be big OK and it saves video only.Now you have a avi unco
    mpressed file.
    2.while still in go down "file" heading sav as wav now you have a wave which is an
    uncompressed audio.

I don't have a dvd cutter so if you go to the above address you'll find all about what you are after.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    thanks a lot

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    No prob's hope you end up with what you want.
    Oh as for Cody Banks the one I got had a counter in the top right corner so I re-encoded it in V'Dub with resize ie cropped the clock off and still enjoyed it afterwards didn't lose any appeal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12