Thread: Balamm, Where Are You?

Double Agent
    haven't seen him in days...

i am getting worried

2. Lounge   -   #2
    probably run out of fuel in his 'gas guzzler'

:-"
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    oh don&#39;t even get me started ONE OF THE BEST MODS is missing in action, we miss you alot balamm and all your hard work is as always appreciated by the members, we need you back your knowledge your guidence your helpfull posts and threads your no nonsense answers we miss you and need you this forum needs you

we miss man thx for all you have done for us

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@8 October 2003 - 22:46
    oh don&#39;t even get me started ONE OF THE BEST MODS is missing in action, we miss you alot balamm and all your hard work is as always appreciated by the members, we need you back your knowledge your guidence your helpfull posts and threads your no nonsense answers we miss you and need you this forum needs you

Would you perhaps like a straw to help with the sucking up?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+8 October 2003 - 18:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 8 October 2003 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@8 October 2003 - 22:46
    oh don&#39;t even get me started ONE OF THE BEST MODS is missing in action, we miss you alot balamm and all your hard work is as always appreciated by the members, we need you back your knowledge your guidence your helpfull posts and threads your no nonsense answers we miss you and need you this forum needs you&nbsp;

Would you perhaps like a straw to help with the sucking up? [/b][/quote]
    I am not going to say nothing.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+9 October 2003 - 01:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 9 October 2003 - 01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lamsey@8 October 2003 - 18:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN
    @8 October 2003 - 22:46

I am not going to say nothing. [/b][/quote]
    You mean like make a "felching" (not the "gerbilling definition NikkiD gives us) reference.

Me thinks Liam is a vulgar little scamp wearing a false veil of innocence. The implications are unthinkable.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+8 October 2003 - 18:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 8 October 2003 - 18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN

I am not going to say nothing. [/b][/quote]
    can i say something?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+9 October 2003 - 11:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 9 October 2003 - 11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@8 October 2003 - 18:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN

I am not going to say nothing.
    can i say something? [/b][/quote]

10. Lounge   -   #10

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast