Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Get Kazaa'd Out?

I remember when I first got K-lite I used to download all the time. I can say with certainty that I don't DL as much.

Could it be that I've already satisfied my every desire?

That and the fact that DL are so f*cking slow for me these days, it's not worth the hassle. I figure the longer I stay on, the longer RIAA has a chance to catch me.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@9 October 2003 - 04:26
    I double that.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Well, that&#39;s your problem I don&#39;t know how u could get tired of downloading.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I DL less now, but it&#39;s because now I have to budget my memory. Got my computer with 100gig HD in January, filled it up in May. Now everytime I download something, it means something has to get deleted or burned onto CDs. If I had an infinite-size HD I&#39;d probably be downloading the complete series of every TV show I&#39;ve ever liked, seeing as I get all of 2-3 channels in this apartment.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    So that ain&#39;t shit I have abou 2 gigs on two different hard drives I have to work with that so pack it up and delete shit if u have to.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    The only reason that I d&#39;led less now is because i do not know what to download. I have become a little more selective. Being that I will ask if a movie is any good. or type the name of a game into gamespot to see if it is at all what I like.

All that aside AI still download atleast 40 gigs a month.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I understand that.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    *Grunt*
    My connection never works these days, so ican never download much

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    I hardly ever download anything from k-lite anymore.I just find that there aren&#39;t as many things that I want on it that I can get without having to download it ten times because of all the fakes.I mostly use bittorrent,though I do get stuff like norton antivirus and other apps like that from k-lite because I can generally get them in 10-15 minutes as opposed to waiting a few hours on BT.But movies and music and games always come from BT.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast