Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Upload? Seriously, Never Used Kazaa..

CaptP
    this is the first time i've ever downloaded a p2p. i've got kazaa lite ...put my music and vids in a shared folder.

are my files being shared and anyone who searces will be able to download them, is it that simple.

or am i missing something? how do i upload...how do i know it was succesful?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You're doing everything correctly.Leave the files in your shared folder.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    and if you want to direct friends, family or anybody else to download certain files in your folder create some hashes http://doa2.host.sk/help/sig2dat.htm that work with kazaa lite.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    You'll see when something's being uploaded (unless you have it set to clear completed uploads, then you might miss it).

There's 2 ways to upload lots of stuff:
    1. Have stuff in high demand.
    2. Have rare stuff. (Meaning if someone wants it, they have to get it from you)

I've got movies, music, all sorts of stuff. But it's always the absolutely freakiest thing I happen to have on my hard drive that gets shared the most.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    internet.news
    if you have many files - 1000 for example - uploads would start
    normally faster... cause it is more possible that someone needs you as
    as a source :)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    hey guys what if i have a movie on cd how can i ad it to my shared folder
    Note: i dont care about the RIAA or any body else .plz tell me how to do it and i will see great deall of good quality stuff ...aight halla
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by othmanni@9 October 2003 - 13:14
    hey guys what if i have a movie on cd how can i ad it to my shared folder
    Note: i dont care about the RIAA or any body else .plz tell me how to do it and i will see great deall of good quality stuff ...aight halla
    Do oyu mean you have a .avi file burned to CD? If so just copy it into your shared folder.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    just copy it from the cd/dvd into your shared folder, and if format/file extension becomes a question, theres some decent ripping software floatin around, just do a search in the forum
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    al i am saying that i have alot of DVDs and i wanna share them in the fastrack net work ...so what shoud i do exactly..should but the DVD and just copy its content and poste it in the folder or is it more complicated than i thought and if so tell me ho0o0o0w aight??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    IF u mean full DVD-R I never knew anyone to share them on kazaa cause they are so big but if u mean just a regular movie just put them in the shared folder (Default C:/My Shared Folder) check options if u don&#39;t know which one is your shared folder, then u would have to make a hash (Read the faq to learn how) because noone will know about that file unless u do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast