Thread: Vegas 4.0

ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    I used vegas 4.0, and i would like to cut parts of it, i did know how and i did.

But when i render it, the movie takes over 1GB!!!

I want it to be like normal!!! The movie i used is 29MB, and i render, turn out to be 1GB!

Anyone help me with the option if theres any?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I use premiere, but it's the same concept. Once you have the rendered version, get virtual dub. Than just encode it to divx.

It's cause when you render it with all the filters it takes up a lot of space. It does this cause it 's uncompressed to save quality, but if your storing on your hard drive, it's better to encode to divx.

Hope that helped

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@9 October 2003 - 08:35
    I used vegas 4.0, and i would like to cut parts of it, i did know how and i did.

But when i render it, the movie takes over 1GB!!!

I want it to be like normal!!! The movie i used is 29MB, and i render, turn out to be 1GB!

hey man i had the same problem. what you have to do is choose a codec that you want and set the res to what the movie origenally was. and when it saves it will be the same.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@9 October 2003 - 01:35

hi there !
    you say you only cut 29mb.
    did you play back the cut video ?
    was it the exact cut you intended?
    the difference is too great, even divx/dvd
    right click on edited video and check properties
    and see what format it encoded to.
    we might be able to help after that.
    regards
    m8t

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by huuramis+8 October 2003 - 19:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 8 October 2003 - 19:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ForbiddenDNA@9 October 2003 - 08:35

But when i render it, the movie takes over 1GB&#33;&#33;&#33;

I want it to be like normal&#33;&#33;&#33; The movie i used is 29MB, and i render, turn out to be 1GB&#33;

hey man i had the same problem. what you have to do is choose a codec that you want and set the res to what the movie origenally was. and when it saves it will be the same. [/b][/quote]
    Huuramis, i dont get what you&#39;re saying. Can you explain it more clearly?