Thread: Cs:cz

[I]Anywone got the leaked cs:cz ???
    if anyone does were is it on bittorent ?

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Don't double post! Besides, your damn answer has already been answerd. THERE ISN'T ONE!

EDIT: I just realized this one was before the other one. So you have already been told about this.

But I think you need to hear it again. DON'T DOUB.....ahh forget it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@9 October 2003 - 21:47
    Don't double post! Besides, your damn answer has already been answerd. THERE ISN'T ONE!

EDIT: I just realized this one was before the other one. So you have already been told about this.

But I think you need to hear it again. DON'T DOUB.....ahh forget it.
    WTF?

lol hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha lol

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y+9 October 2003 - 22:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cygnuz-Y @ 9 October 2003 - 22:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@9 October 2003 - 21:47
    Don&#39;t double post&#33;&nbsp; Besides, your damn answer has already been answerd.&nbsp; THERE ISN&#39;T ONE&#33;

EDIT:&nbsp; I just realized this one was before the other one.&nbsp; So you have already been told about this.&nbsp;

But I think you need to hear it again.&nbsp; DON&#39;T DOUB.....ahh forget it.
    WTF?

lol hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha lol
    [/b][/quote]
    What? Whats so funny.

He had 2 threads of this. After I posted I realized that he had already been told not to double post on this in the other thread. So really I was late. Hope I was clear...

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    i told him not to post 2x before....