Thread: Help!

If anyone could help with this I'd be grateful.

I've downloaded "Chrome" off Bit Torrent and now I'm unsure how to go about getting the thing to work. It's the first time I've used it so I'm a novice . I have the Bin and Cue files but have no idea whether I need to convert them or what????

Thanks for your help.

soopaman
    Signature removed

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    These files are in a format so you can burn them using Burning software such as NERO, but if you dont want to waste a CD then you can "extract" this files using Isobuster or Alcohol 120%

anything else?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman@9 October 2003 - 21:45
    If anyone could help with this I'd be grateful.

I've downloaded "Chrome" off Bit Torrent and now I'm unsure how to go about getting the thing to work. It's the first time I've used it so I'm a novice . I have the Bin and Cue files but have no idea whether I need to convert them or what????

Thanks for your help.

soopaman
    You might want to read this pinned topic in Softwareworld.

4. Games   -   #4
    Download Daemon Tools http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php .

Click on the Daemon Tools icon and open it. you will have a icon in your system tray. right click on it go to Virtual CD/DVD-ROM<Device<Mount image.

Find your BIN and mount it. it will install just like a CD in a ROM.

Also turn all the emulation options ON when playing a game thats mounted on Daemon Tools (only apply&#39;s when your not using a No CD Crack. or you need CD checks with your crack).

If you like the game burn it using Alcohol 120% with the "burn image" option

5. Games   -   #5
    Thanks a lot for the help&#33;&#33; Got it sorted at last.
    Signature removed