Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life Sucks

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by SnnY@10 October 2003 - 12:44
    Isn't showstopper the person who posted a bundle o' pics o' JLO semi-nude just the other day , what's with this? He's a bisexual suicidal 12y/o with penis-cancer. It's a bit much to digest.

Is it yet another misguided attempt at humour?
    Oh shit I JUST read the last part of his post. BOYFRIEND
    I'm little late on that one.
    Good one Snny
    showstopper nothing against being gay but....
    seek a shrink. REALLY. No joke.

and get the knob checked for "cancer"
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by showstopper496@10 October 2003 - 01:43
    So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself
    haha ur gay... and life doesnt suck, you do and o yea again haha ur gay!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Out of The Ordinary
    Better close this topic now....

BOT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123