Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Half Life 2 Beta

Originally posted by Wagz@10 October 2003 - 02:34
    Ok, i downloaded the beta and extracted it all, but in the main menu when i press "~" for console and i try to hit space bar it screws up and i have to restart my computer. Any suggestions? I also got the patch, and that didn't work either. And also if the Half Life 2 Gold version is released on irc, add what channel it is on. Thanks.
    I had that same problem...but only on one or two of the maps and only in-game. I just unbound space(which is jump) so I dont hit it anymore; I guess some of the maps just dont like you jumping. I dont know if this is your problem, but it is A problem.

2. Games   -   #22
    Octopussy
    i already told him what i knew its a beta and betas have bugs and crash a lot just like the halo beta which froze and crashed and somtimes didnt work

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    yes... i said that same

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by Octopussy@11 October 2003 - 23:19
    i already told him what i knew its a beta and betas have bugs and crash a lot just like the halo beta which froze and crashed and somtimes didnt work
    That is not helping him in any way though. This is a problem he has even after following an online FAQ about the HL2 beta.

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ender+12 October 2003 - 00:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ender @ 12 October 2003 - 00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@11 October 2003 - 23:19
    That is not helping him in any way though. This is a problem he has even after following an online FAQ about the HL2 beta. [/b][/quote]
    or is that guy just u, acting like a nub on that name so ppl dont find out ur the realy NUB&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123