Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2 Beta

Ok, i downloaded the beta and extracted it all, but in the main menu when i press "~" for console and i try to hit space bar it screws up and i have to restart my computer. Any suggestions? I also got the patch, and that didn't work either. And also if the Half Life 2 Gold version is released on irc, add what channel it is on. Thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    where did u get the beta from ???
    and i heard about something that has been stolen from valve maybe thats the one u have.

3. Games   -   #3
    I got it from bittorrentmovies.de, and it is the english version.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    lol shareef, read some of the other HL2 topics on this baord. it was stolen from valve and that is the release he has. As for the space bar problem, i dont know man that doesnt happen with mine, i get mine from bittorrentmovies.de as well and it works great.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    thats why its called a beta, its messed up n stuff...

6. Games   -   #6
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    TwisT, I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but your sig is too big. Read the rules on signature/avatar sizes...

Besides....that fucking face is...sort of freakin' me out...

7. Games   -   #7
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@10 October 2003 - 04:00
    TwisT, I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but your sig is too big. Read the rules on signature/avatar sizes...

Besides....that fucking face is...sort of freakin' me out...
    well...i think its fine look at abus sig lol

8. Games   -   #8
    **?**

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by TwisT@10 October 2003 - 02:57
    Twist know what your talking about before u say something. If it goes the way u say it know one would be playing the beta. Wagz your probably missing a file or something get back on torrent and see if it downloads any thing else.

10. Games   -   #10
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by apollooff320+11 October 2003 - 12:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (apollooff320 @ 11 October 2003 - 12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TwisT@10 October 2003 - 02:57
    Twist know what your talking about before u say something. If it goes the way u say it know one would be playing the beta. Wagz your probably missing a file or something get back on torrent and see if it downloads any thing else. [/b][/quote]
    ok first of all i cant read what the hell your talkin about...improve your english

and second twist is my friend and its not because hes missing a file its because the game is a beta

betas do mess up cuz they arent gold yet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast