Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half-life 2 Gold Version

It's going to be great if the Half-Life 2 Gold Version comes out on mIRC tomorrow. But I kind of feel bad for Valve, because they have been working on that for years now. But I also hope it comes out tomorrow because the first Half-Life 2 Beta was screwed up for me. Even with the patch it still didn't work right, if you just scroll down a couple of topics, you'll see my problem. Anyway, I can't wait until it comes out!

2. Games   -   #2
    Octopussy
    the gabe guy is probably crying (the gabe newell guy that works for valve(

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    What? Now it's "tomorrow" again? It was "tomorrow" yesterday!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    who ever made this topic is a moron. yeah you, you moron the leaker said the pre-gold that was supposed to leaked is fake. he said he would never tell the public before he leaks stuff.heres a link to the NFO which he said this in. http://gtwy.hl2arena.com/

5. Games   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    when is the real game going to be released to stores?

6. Games   -   #6
    Apparently some arrests have been made regarding the stolen code and beta. I hope they catch the loser ANON, burn in hell.
    The latest release date is april of next year 04' and will probably be set back further because of all this shit.

7. Games   -   #7
    Proffesional Dumbass
    damn

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Motion@10 October 2003 - 12:30
    Apparently some arrests have been made regarding the stolen code and beta. I hope they catch the loser ANON, burn in hell.
    The latest release date is april of next year 04' and will probably be set back further because of all this shit.
    Where'd you hear about the arrests? Got a link?

And the Apr '04 release date is because of "this shit".

9. Games   -   #9
    First off I would like to make it clear that I don't think that what this guy did was right. But I also think that valve would have pushed the release date back into Feb-April 2004 even if this whole mess had never happened. The only thing that this stolen source will make Valve do is rewrite some of their security routines, which should only take a team of programers a month tops. If this game was supposed to be ready for release by Dec. this year, then that means that Valve is planning 4 extra months in. hmmmm

10. Games   -   #10
    the game is way off 6months on finishing Someone started a rumour on the pre gold version but no chance of that for a few months (only wish it was a few)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast