Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg Condition Zero Leaked Omg

Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@9 October 2003 - 22:56
    but Pre-gold and GOLD are same gold has just been released to public for sale.
    Um, no they're not. Pre-Gold is actually the game still in the beta stage. Remember the Halo beta leak? Well when JAGiSO re-released it, it was also labeled Pre-Gold, so that gives proof that Pre-Gold releases are beta.

2. Games   -   #12
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by swarnel@10 October 2003 - 04:58
    i think its evil what there doing to valve
    i for one am not going to download this game but wait till it is released then i will buy it
    yea good choise cuz if u download it u know u will buy it to play it online...cuz u wont get a workin cd key i mean oh man it was so damn hard to find a cs key but then my friend told me about goin to internet cafes and stealin theirs so lol

3. Games   -   #13
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+10 October 2003 - 05:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 10 October 2003 - 05:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Secret Squirrel@9 October 2003 - 22:56
    but Pre-gold and GOLD are same gold has just been released to public for sale.
    Um, no they&#39;re not. Pre-Gold is actually the game still in the beta stage. Remember the Halo beta leak? Well when JAGiSO re-released it, it was also labeled Pre-Gold, so that gives proof that Pre-Gold releases are beta. [/b][/quote]
    yea well pregold is a little beta not liek beta but kind beta for gold ok im confused

and halo online sux :S

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    thats what happens when you SCREW a good program like CS 1.5 and make STEAM&#33;

STEAM SUCKS&#33;

5. Games   -   #15
    Proffesional Dumbass
    yea good choise&nbsp; cuz if u download it u know u will buy it to play it online...cuz u wont get a workin cd key i mean oh man it was so damn hard to find a cs key but then my friend told me about goin to internet cafes and stealin theirs so lol&nbsp;
    lol does that work? cuz i want an unreal tournament 2003 cd key for my copied game. How do u get it from their computers?

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@9 October 2003 - 23:04
    thats what happens when you SCREW a good program like CS 1.5 and make STEAM&#33;

STEAM SUCKS&#33;
    True dat...

Let&#39;s boycott it&#33;

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    You just go to a Internet Cafe that has CS, and you write down (or email yourself) the CD key, thats it, the cd key is in Windows Registry "talk about security&#33;" lol

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by swarnel@9 October 2003 - 23:05
    lol does that work? cuz i want an unreal tournament 2003 cd key for my copied game. How do u get it from their computers?
    I dunno much about UT2k3 CD keys, but the HL or CS keya are located in a registry key. I&#39;m pretty sure though that they made a small program that you could see what you&#39;re UT2k3 key is though.

9. Games   -   #19
    Proffesional Dumbass
    cool ill look for the unreal tournament program

10. Games   -   #20
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+10 October 2003 - 05:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 10 October 2003 - 05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cygnuz&#045;Y@9 October 2003 - 23:04

STEAM SUCKS&#33;
    True dat...

Let&#39;s boycott it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    yea steam is fukin gay bullshit pisses me off cuz JUST CUZ steam is opened on my desktop i get a ping of 2000 and when i play cs 1.5 i get like less then 200...btw im on dailup so thats not bad less then 200 with like 16 players

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast