Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Counter Strike 2!?!

CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+11 October 2003 - 02:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken @ 11 October 2003 - 02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@10 October 2003 - 19:10
    wtf is oem
    Explained in CadeLaguana&#39;s other post.

And I think you&#39;re wrong about the OEM thing. I think that OEM is just a disc without all the extras, but it works like a normal retail disc. All it doesn&#39;t have are the extras like manuals and CD case inserts. [/b][/quote]
    You may be correct slammy. I do hope you get one with everything. I&#39;m just wondering wich version it will be out of the three versions they&#39;re going to have...

2. Games   -   #32
    Octopussy
    3 versions of hl2....i know what im gettin...im gettin the 80 bux one which has the leather case and a lot of extras oh yeaaaaaaaaa

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@10 October 2003 - 18:16
    Well an OEM game is a game that is shipped with things like video cards. Take morrowind for example. I hear that when you buy some video card(not sure wich one), you get morrowind OEM version with it. But it says you cannont install any mods or expansion packs with it. It also doesnt come with any manuels or maps.

Thats what I figure half-life 2 is going to be. They said thier going to ship 3 versions. One with single player and multiplayer, one with just single player, and one with all three(If I&#39;m not mistaken). If thier going to suply half-life 2 with a video card, I think they&#39;re going to give you the shittiest version with the least amount of things as possible.

But I dunno.....
    it takes commen sense do you really think ATI paid 6 Million to have a crappy version packed with their cards then put the price of an over clocked 9800Pro with a 500 dollar price tag?....

simply answer. NO.

4. Games   -   #34
    Octopussy
    i think yes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234