Thread: Encarta Reference Library Cd 2004

Poster
    Can someone post a url or link so that I can download a copy?

Thanks!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    its on eDonkey

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    It is also on suprnova.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks both of you. I don't use edonkey because the performance can make most downloads for me take weeks. I'm trying the supernova one right now. the 715 mb one is downloading slowly but that is only one CD. The 4 gig reference library one is a broken link.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by boe@9 October 2003 - 15:24
    Thanks both of you. I don't use edonkey because the performance can make most downloads for me take weeks. I'm trying the supernova one right now. the 715 mb one is downloading slowly but that is only one CD. The 4 gig reference library one is a broken link.
    Thats why i use eMule..and there are a few tricks to get faster download rates.

1) eMule on XP is much faster than 98. i have eMule on two PCs and XP is a lot faster.

2)When searching always put Global (Server) in the method window

3)The more servers you have the more sources you have to download from. get a good .MET address, then add servers manually by clicking links that says "add servers to eDonkey"

4)Always right click on your downloads and put the priority on HIGH.

5) After you have a certain percentage of a file, it will show up in the Shared Files Tab. right click on the file (files) you want the most and put it on Release. that will make you upload that file more, and the more you upload a file the higher you are placed in Que for that file, hence faster downloads.

I go to bed with rates at 2.5kbs will wake up to rates of 20-30kbs.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Does the one on emule/edonkey have the entire reference library?