Thread: Half-life2

I have dld HL2, i know how to get a map and play in a map but when im in then i get this sort of grafichs:

thnks neustadt

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    first you should have listed your computer specs (Duh! ) second it might be you have a shitty computer 3rd theirs already Half Life 2 topics post in their dont spam the board.

3. Games   -   #3
    AMD Athlon XP 1800+
    1,54 GHz
    256MB RAm
    Geforce4 MX440
    windows XP

4. Games   -   #4
    Thats nothing to do with his computer but the copy of halflife itself seems to have trouble loading and displaying textures [I thought that would be pretty obvious, even a "shitty computer" wouldnt do that]. Take note of the errors at the top, it obviously cant find alot of effects and other files needed.

I'm guessing your file is either corrupt or badly incomplete.

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by tHe LiNk@10 October 2003 - 17:01
    Thats nothing to do with his computer but the copy of halflife itself seems to have trouble loading and displaying textures [I thought that would be pretty obvious, even a "shitty computer" wouldnt do that]. Take note of the errors at the top, it obviously cant find alot of effects and other files needed.

I'm guessing your file is either corrupt or badly incomplete.
    ok thnks i note the error tonight must go now laterzzz

6. Games   -   #6
    Octopussy
    the graphics suck cuz the game isnt full...

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    its just that the game has to many bugs kinda one of those iffy subjects when youo download a version of this game that is so early. i have a Geforce FX 5200 and it does slow down but its barely able.