Thread: 3d Mark 2003

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hey i know this isnt really hardware but its a hardware testing tool...after i run 3dmark it says like 463dmarks and has the online browser thing..but when i click on that it bring up IE but nothing else...nehelp?
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    When i go to details...it says my score is 45...wow thats horrible..i can only do the first game test..

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@10 October 2003 - 08:47
    Hey i know this isnt really hardware but its a hardware testing tool...after i run 3dmark it says like 463dmarks and has the online browser thing..but when i click on that it bring up IE but nothing else...nehelp?
    you might need to go to the site and register for an account for the Online Result Browser, first. http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Inde...geid=/orb/login

but i'm trying to go there and it's not working, so the server might have just crashed...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    3DMark2003 is aimed at DX9 cards - the min specs are 1ghz and 256mb i think

try 3DMark2001

also i have no idea what's up with the online browser tried it myself a second ago
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@10 October 2003 - 09:20
    When i go to details...it says my score is 45...wow thats horrible..i can only do the first game test..
    what video card do you have? that benchmark is nothing more than a test of hardware support for directx 9 graphic effects. if you don't have a Radeon 9500 or up, or GeForce FX, there's no point in running the test.

try 3DMark 2001, or some other graphics benchmarks that are aimed more toward the generation that your videocard was from. also, look around for some openGL tests... there are lots of games that use openGL (quake 3 and all the games that use its engine, like wolfenstein & jedi knight) and there haven't been any updates to openGL's hardware requirements in quite a while, so there should be nothing to disqualify your card from running any openGL demos & tests.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    your computer specs in your sig says it all. you have a really slow CPU, PC100 RAM is very slow. and the MX cant come close to run 3dMark very well.not only that but you only have a PCI slotted Video Card.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yea, that celeron will slow things down considerably

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    YEAH NO SHIT! IF I COULD FIX IT I WOULD! lolol just dont wana spend the money..it gets me around alright though...and i dont game much at all...thanx for the help guys! i will try to get 2001 version!