Thread: Need An Keylogger Prog

some guy i dunno no who keeps stalking me and trying to screw my stuff up. i have a online journal(xanga) and this guy keeps posting gay comments and stuff. and also messing up my onlines quizes. so..i was wondering since this ^*@& keeps checking my site, if there is a keylogger that is av/firewall proof that would let me no this guy's identity and deal with him um...according...

btw, i tried SC-Kelogger but norton can detect that so its pretty much useless. unless i pray he doesn't have norton installed

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    You are asking for a program to hack someone with.

Let the ugliness begin.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by UserX@11 October 2003 - 01:35
    some guy i dunno no who keeps stalking me and trying to screw my stuff up. i have a online journal(xanga) and this guy keeps posting gay comments and stuff. and also messing up my onlines quizes. so..i was wondering since this ^*@& keeps checking my site, if there is a keylogger that is av/firewall proof that would let me no this guy's identity and deal with him um...according...

btw, i tried SC-Kelogger but norton can detect that so its pretty much useless. unless i pray he doesn't have norton installed
    u FUCKING HACKING NOOB GO THE FUCK TO HELL

FUCKING IDIOTS NOOB