Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question You've Always Wondered About

i start it off with 2

Can a Blind man have dreams? and if he can, can he see his dreams

Ive always wondered who was the first person to look at a cow and say "if i sweeze these dangly heres and drinik what comes out?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    In the same spirit.

Do androids dream of electric sheep.

Re your first, I suspect it would depend if they were born blind, or if they became blind.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i dont think they can dream becuase they are not humans but they probaly can make one

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by jerome18@3 January 2004 - 00:15
    i dont think they can dream becuase they are not humans but they probaly can make one
    I am only asking this because it appears to me that English is not your first language.

Are you saying that blind people are not human.

5. Lounge   -   #5

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+2 January 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 2 January 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jerome18@3 January 2004 - 00:15
    I am only asking this because it appears to me that English is not your first language.

Are you saying that blind people are not human. [/b][/quote]
    what language you think i speak,talk or write? anywayz read my first post i never stated blind people are not humans.

Another question i wondered about can midgets give high fives?.lol

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    You asked

Ive always wondered who was the first person to look at a cow and say "if i sweeze these dangly heres and drinik what comes out?
    I replied

Re your first, I suspect it would depend if they were born blind, or if they became blind.
    You then said

I then asked

Are you saying that blind people are not human.
    I think my question was quite clear. I also have no idea which language you speak, how could I.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    sometimes i wonder how you can be such a pain in the ass

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@2 January 2004 - 23:00
    In the same spirit.

Do androids dream of electric sheep.

J-pol you been mislead i meant your androids question i was not talking about blind people&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by jerome18@2 January 2004 - 22:53
    i start it off with 2

It must be awful to be born blind u can&#39;t have any dreams, but then again what you&#39;ve never had you can&#39;t miss.

some starving caveman must have seen a calf suckling and thought i&#39;m having some of that. i wonder if he saw the bull servicing the cow&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Man U fer eva

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast