Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To ban or not to ban...This is the Q..

QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Question Mark

Do you think Romania and Israel should ever be allowed again on SCC,SCT and GFT?And what should change in order to make it possible?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    What should change? Their mentality (the user's one, not the tracker).
    On another note, egypt was banned at elek because over 75% of their users were cheaters. This at a .ro tracker. Go figure.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    And let's say that there are 75% cheaters form .ro. What about the rest 25%.Should they also be punnished? Or should they emmigrate?And don't tell me collateral dammage...I have no valid option here!!!
    Last edited by QPD; 11-23-2009 at 07:16 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i believe that everyone must get his chance to enter anysite if he work hard to get it ,their is alot of good users in both countries that every staff must take care and give them access not all users at romania and israel and egypt are cheaters and traders there are users that can give alot to any community they enter and those users must get what they deserve like the old users that prove that they r u good and get access to the trackers why they dont give the new users a chance to prove themselves i hope the staff at those trackers read my reply and understand my point and thanks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by momassalha View Post
    i believe that everyone must get his chance to enter anysite if he work hard to get it ,their is alot of good users in both countries that every staff must take care and give them access not all users at romania and israel and egypt are cheaters and traders there are users that can give alot to any community they enter and those users must get what they deserve like the old users that prove that they r u good and get access to the trackers why they dont give the new users a chance to prove themselves i hope the staff at those trackers read my reply and understand my point and thanks.
    The funny thing is that I have (minimum) buffer over 1Tb on all trackers I activate...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    Do you think Romania and Israel should ever be allowed again on SCC,SCT and GFT?And what should change in order to make it possible?
    i have an idea that a lot of trackers use it to take good user and ban the bad users they can interview us.
    not all users the users that desreve to be interviewed and the user can decide if he desreve or not by his work to get in the tracker and work hard to get what he want and when he reach the point that they believe that its he is good they can interview him its simple and good for both users that have something to give to others and staff.
    Last edited by momassalha; 11-23-2009 at 07:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by momassalha View Post
    The fact they gave the users a chance to prove themselves is the reason why they are banning them now, no ?
    If they don't give them the chance, then they won't face potential problems, i suppose.
    Not that I agree with the theory about banning entire countries, but when they present such arguments, as these 75%, what can one say?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ^^^
    there is a lot of il and ro users that are members at sct and have access to them at this time why those have access and another that there is a possiblity that there are better dont get access to those trackers i agree with u that not all users must have access to those trackers they must choose good users and there is alot of ways to do that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    The fact they gave the users a chance to prove themselves is the reason why they are banning them now, no ?
    If they don't give them the chance, then they won't face potential problems, i suppose.
    Not that I agree with the theory about banning entire countries, but when they present such arguments, as these 75%, what can one say?
    Cabalo, what you say is true , and a safe bet, but immagine if this would apply to wounded soldiers in a war...

There are a lot of simple precedures to prevent this,For example:

1.Controll the .ro invitations with speedtest, reccomendations and ohter trackers activity ( or forums activity )
    2.Ban the inviter along with the invited one (in case of faking or other missbehaviour).This way the inviter will be more prudent in choosing his invitees.

I am a former admin on a 10k+ user tracker.I know that it;s not hard to put this in practice.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Cabalo, what you say is true , and a safe bet, but immagine if this would apply to wounded soldiers in a war...

There are a lot of simple precedures to prevent this,For example:

1.Controll the .ro invitations with speedtest, reccomendations and ohter trackers activity ( or forums activity )
    2.Ban the inviter along with the invited one (in case of faking or other missbehaviour).This way the inviter will be more prudent in choosing his invitees.

I am a former admin on a 10k+ user tracker.I know that it;s not hard to put this in practice.
    i agree with u.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast