Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why You Leave?

Why you leave Kazaa, is RIIA winning? Think again because you don't lose a few songs ,or some movies leaving Kazaa ,you lose your liberty,P2P does not mean only filesharing ,mean a lot of things.Take a look how many communities born when filesharing appear.Being member of a forum or a user of a filesharing program mean new ideeas,you can learn a lot of things ,fun,you can find help when you need and more.Think again when you close the door,think again to that 12 years old girl that RIIA sued ,maybe right now you live on a Matrix world and you don't know.Is this America?The state that a lot of generations build it, with the ideea of a liberty land now is hunting the own people.Wake-up,this is not about Kazaa is about you and your rights.I started to wrote this when i see a topic on the K-Lite Board called '' I hate Kazaa'' ,if you hate Kazaa or K-Lite you hate yourself,like i said before is not about Kazaa or any other filesharing program is about your dignity,if you like the fear go on ,uninstall Kazaa and live a life without no rights ,just do what others order to do.I lived on a country called Romania and i know what is the fear,and having no rights, but never i losed my faith and for many years i did not stop listen a radio called Free Europe even if some neighbour can call the police and arrest me.Never, me and all the romanians stopped to listen a free voice ,so for me is the same thing don't unnistall Kazaa ,because is your free voice ,it means liberty to listen the world and his people.I go often on other boards,sites...and all that i see is just a disinform campaing started by who knows ,today i seen even a poll called Which network will succeed kazaa? Vote here! and this is the shamelles thing i ever readed,is something like ''The King is dead ,Long Live The New King'' what a shame you are used Kazaa or Kazaa Lite for many years and now you are deserting,that is the most bad thing to leave someone or something that gives you hapyness and more.I seen a lot of you leaving the K-Lite Board too ,and this is another bad thing,but you are free to do what you want and happy leaving with your fear.Those are my thougs about what is happening now,i have more to say but i don't know to much English so i leave you to reply and write what you want,just don't start to flaming in this post.

Sorry again for my bad English.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Well said sharedholder. I was new to computers when I came here and I've learned a lot from this board, better than any tutorial for certain thing's. An excellent community and many people know a lot about different thing's and dont mind helping others.

It would be a real shame for this place and other's like it to disappear.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    This may be a more suitable topic for the Filesharing section, but before it gets moved...

I'm not leaving K-Lite.
    I've never had a problem with the program.
    I can always find sources and my DL speeds are fine.
    The 'privacy patch' and 'bad IP blocker' seem like reasonable precautions and I feel fairly safe.

In short, I'm a happy camper and see no reason to scurry under a rock.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I agree with you sharedholder.

It's not about filesharing it's about liberty. The liberty to steal from others. That's the sort of spirit America was built on.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by JPaul@11 October 2003 - 08:34

It's not about filesharing it's about liberty. The liberty to steal from others. That's the sort of spirit America was built on.
    What does America have to do with it, JPaul?
    The program originated in Europe did it not?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Double Agent

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Maybe is talking about America because i mentioned on my post ,but my post is talking about filesharing in general not only America.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker+11 October 2003 - 16:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 11 October 2003 - 16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@11 October 2003 - 08:34

It&#39;s not about filesharing it&#39;s about liberty. The liberty to steal from others. That&#39;s the sort of spirit America was built on.
    The program originated in Europe did it not?[/b][/quote]
    Is this America?The state that a lot of generations build it, with the ideea of a liberty land now is hunting the own people.Wake-up,this is not about Kazaa is about you and your rights.
    Just replying to the chap old bean.

I assume you did read the post.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by JPaul+11 October 2003 - 15:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 11 October 2003 - 15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by clocker@11 October 2003 - 16:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul
    @11 October 2003 - 08:34

It&#39;s not about filesharing it&#39;s about liberty. The liberty to steal from others. That&#39;s the sort of spirit America was built on.

The program originated in Europe did it not?
    Is this America?The state that a lot of generations build it, with the ideea of a liberty land now is hunting the own people.Wake-up,this is not about Kazaa is about you and your rights.
    Just replying to the chap old bean.

I assume you did read the post. [/b][/quote]
    but my post is talking about filesharing in general not only America.
    Ok,maybe if i cancel my topic is better?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Why would you want to do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast