VirtualDub is a video capture and processing program. It features fast capturing, process files larger than the 2 gigabyte limit, optimized for linear editing, support for Motion-JPEG, MPEG-1 video and layer 3 audio, real-time and near-realtime video processing, video job queues, and much more.
What's New in This Release:
* Made 'autodetect additional segments by filename'
* Removed trackbar ticks when ticks are a solid bar
to speed up edits on very long timelines.
* Added option to disable use of DirectX in video
displays under Preferences/Display.
* Fixed odd lock-to-keyframe behavior with edit lists
that have out of order segments.
* Fixed move-to-next-keyframe command at end of time-
* Fixed decompression of 1-bit and 4-bit uncompressed
AVI files under Windows 95/98.
* Audio compression dialog showed the wrong set of
valid formats if a precision was selected under
* The current edit list is no longer applied to batch
jobs created from entire directories.
* Fixed display crashes with odd-width images.
* Segment loading wasn't hopping across drives to pick
up segments from a multisegment capture, as directed
by the AVI's segment hint block.