Thread: Why Not Shut The Fucking Thing Down ?

1. You Have To Pay To Download?. What does that mean?. Do you have to pay for the software "kazaa media desktop" and than download as much as you want for free?. Or does it mean you have pay for the software and pay for your downloads?

2. The Riaa have joind Kazaa Media Desktop to sue people for downloading. What does that mean?. Does it mean, when you download something from Kazaa Media Desktop the riaa are coming for you?. Or does it mean, when you download something from Kazaa Media Desktop your isp will charge you for downloading?.

3. If the Riaa have joined "kazaa media desktop" why the hell have they joined to team up?. Why dont they just shut down the whole fucking thing?. Why do they have to be so stupid?. THEY COULD EVEN SHUT ALL THE FUCKING P2P SOFTWARES OUT THERE, WHY MAKE SUCH A FUCKING BIG DEAL OUT OF EVERYTHING?.

Yes, above i have asked questions and all realted to filesharing, please can the "mod" move this to a suitable board please?, if this should be moved. thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by kazaa_has_got_everything@11 October 2003 - 20:55
    1. You Have To Pay To Download?. What does that mean?. Do you have to pay for the software "kazaa media desktop" and than download as much as you want for free?. Or does it mean you have pay for the software and pay for your downloads?

2. The Riaa have joind Kazaa Media Desktop to sue people for downloading. What does that mean?. Does it mean, when you download something from Kazaa Media Desktop the riaa are coming for you?. Or does it mean, when you download something from Kazaa Media Desktop your isp will charge you for downloading?.

3. If the Riaa have joined "kazaa media desktop" why the hell have they joined to team up?. Why dont they just shut down the whole fucking thing?. Why do they have to be so stupid?. THEY COULD EVEN SHUT ALL THE FUCKING P2P SOFTWARES OUT THERE, WHY MAKE SUCH A FUCKING BIG DEAL OUT OF EVERYTHING?.

Yes, above i have asked questions and all realted to filesharing, please can the "mod" move this to a suitable board please?, if this should be moved. thanks.
    because they like 2 be *rseholes

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Illigal file sharing is only some part of that. So they can't realy shut down the whole network, many ppl would get angry and for them that would mean problems.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    So they can't realy shut down the whole network, many ppl would get angry and for them that would mean problems.
    They wouldn't dare shut down the whole network !!! They would live to regret it LOL!! Imagine millions of angry people around the world !!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Fasttracker A
    File sharing has become too mainstream anyhow ,its the idiots of the filesharing world that ruin it for others.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Most networks are decentralized, thus cannot be shut down.

P2P is not illegal, copyright infringement is.

KaZaa and Sharman are trying to cash in on joining the music industry. If they get a percentage like ITunes or the new Napster 2.0 they will make a bundle. This was Sharmans intention from day one I imagine. Though if they don't cut a deal soon they may perhaps never as Fast Track is suffering heavily now. Also if the others prosper Sharmans offer will be rightfully rejected since in theory Sharman is just a big pain in the ass to the AA anyway.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I have to say that proposal/agreement covers music, but what about all the other piareted goodies like movies, tv, programs and games?

I dont know why you newbs run around like chickens with there heads cut off,
    firstly this will mostly not effect kazaa lite expect for not connecting to KMD clients and there are plenty of other and what i consider better p2p programs like Shareaza and bittorent.

There is more to p2p than just kazaa.