Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes...yet Another Hl2 Question

What exactly do you do with the Half.Life.2.Beta.Patch1-ANON? I extracted it, now what?

2. Games   -   #2
    You need to download the actual game first, not the patch. game is 1.39G.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    lol pwned....

4. Games   -   #4
    Octopussy
    lol that was funny lol patch isnt full game scrub

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    yes that was pwnage...

6. Games   -   #6
    ...ummm yea, I sorta figgured that you guys might realize that I wouldn't be posting that question if I had not already downloaded the full alpha, and unpacked it, and played it. Anyways though, I have done all of that and was just wondering what to do with the patch.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    you dont do jack with it. if you were paying any attention then you would have heard the guy who put the patch out said he screwed it up and no to use it. plus if you dont know how to install a patch manually and expect a freakin .exe file everytime you should be messing with such a early version of game that.

8. Games   -   #8
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by dogknight@12 October 2003 - 00:14
    What exactly do you do with the Half.Life.2.Beta.Patch1-ANON? I extracted it, now what?
    u burn it on a dics and shove the disc up ur ass. oh, better yet, cover it with oil, light it on fire, then shove it up ur fucking cheap ass!!! lol. jk jk. just funny

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+16 October 2003 - 04:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 16 October 2003 - 04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dogknight@12 October 2003 - 00:14
    What exactly do you do with the Half.Life.2.Beta.Patch1-ANON?&nbsp; I extracted it, now what?
    u burn it on a dics and shove the disc up ur ass. oh, better yet, cover it with oil, light it on fire, then shove it up ur fucking cheap ass&#33;&#33;&#33; lol. jk jk. just funny [/b][/quote]
    not funny at all. childish if i must say so myself....

10. Games   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Esal+16 October 2003 - 05:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Esal &#064; 16 October 2003 - 05:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@16 October 2003 - 04:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-dogknight
    @12 October 2003 - 00:14

u burn it on a dics and shove the disc up ur ass. oh, better yet, cover it with oil, light it on fire, then shove it up ur fucking cheap ass&#33;&#33;&#33; lol. jk jk. just funny
    not funny at all. childish if i must say so myself.... [/b][/quote]
    wat&#39;s wrong with being childish? we all have a child inside us, just he&#39;s been sleeping for a while (for many of us)

and i was saying that, if u read my other thread, i am against dling hl2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast