Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Stop With The Hl2 Shit People!

Originally posted by Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 22:12
    so they would make 1 thread for half life 1 for halo and etc

..i never saw taht...how old was this ago
    They didn't do that with Halo and HL, but they did that with older games. I can't remember which game though. They must have done this a long time ago.

2. Games   -   #92
    Octopussy
    yea i know...it was a example ....

3. Games   -   #93
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+13 October 2003 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken &#064; 13 October 2003 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@12 October 2003 - 22:12
    so they would make 1 thread for half life 1 for halo and etc

..i never saw taht...how old was this ago
    They didn&#39;t do that with Halo and HL, but they did that with older games. I can&#39;t remember which game though. They must have done this a long time ago. [/b][/quote]
    vice city, around the time i joined this forum, spread like wildfire. almost the whole page gameworld was about vice city. lol. i contributed to that fire. actually, i joined this forum looking for vice city and matrix reloaded. good times. lol

i was this noobie not know shit back then

4. Games   -   #94
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    wow, check it out&#33; this actually worked. there&#39;s hardly any threads bout hl2 in the top. wow.

5. Games   -   #95
    Poster
    Except for this one...

/me backhands abu.

6. Games   -   #96
    I for one, would like to say, even thou the beta is out or whatever it is, i will not get it. Cause I think it is not right what happened to valve. I was looking forward to buying it. Then this happens. It is sad, but i will still buy the game if they can, get the multiplayer more secure, or change the mp code all together, so the cheaters dont have a jump on the rest of us. I think cheating is the lamest thing ever for online play.
    I support valve on any thing they do now. I actually told myself, even tho the beta is out, i wouldnt get it, for respect too the programmers and etc. Took them 5 years to make hl2. Thats alot of man hours, and time spent away from family.
    Even if i saw a link to it now, i wouldnt get it. Original halflife was cool, and I do respect the company. Thus how i feel.

7. Games   -   #97
    jetje's Avatar former star
    He guys i think everyone that has read this thread knows why this one got closed...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910