Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Balamm

Since it appears to now be public knowledge...

From October 2 in a PM...
    Originally posted by Balamm+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Balamm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Balamm

It doesn&#39;t matter, I&#39;ve just asked VB to close all my accounts. This bullshit with jetje has gone too far. He&#39;s been atacking me for weeks and you might have noticed all the other attacks on other people today along with the locked threads.
    It&#39;s no longer workable, the site needs a rethink.

Didn&#39;t see that coming, or perhaps...
    I posted the question via PM since I felt it better that way...
    <<EDIT>> . As for jetje, I have not had the liberty to see anything that has happened between the two of you. I will say you are not the standard mod around here, but I never had a problem with a little flavor sorta speak. <<EDIT>> though at times we make mistakes, though you may wish to rethink your resignation...
    Nope, it&#39;s done. We&#39;re all to afraid to do naything because jetje will critcise it iether in team chat or in public and go crying to VB. It isn&#39;t safe to make a decision or have an opinion here anymore. <<EDIT>> [/b][/quote]
    I have taled with a couple of mods about the whole Balamm thing, though it seemed a mystery to everyone up untill now. Though I kept it off the board since it was unspoken at the time.

I will however stick with my PM to Balamm...
    I will say you are not the standard mod around here, but I never had a problem with a little flavor sorta speak. though you may wish to rethink your resignation
    I think he belongs here and I think it is as much his home as any of us or as much as any other mods that are here as well. Oddly enough there are mods that may be a little cleaner although I would rather keep the presence of Balamm before those others.

It is time to move on and let it go.

I suggest any comments made here are kept civil and could simply bid farewell or request he stay.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    There was a post about this already by balamm but it&#39;s look like it was deleted , they should have kept it open as we still didnt know the reasons behind it all, also was that leg guy actually balamm?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Originally posted by junkyardking@12 October 2003 - 11:13
    also was that leg guy actually balamm?
    Having know him fairly well, I think it may have been, although I may have done the same if I had felt the way he had, although I still think he was over reacting.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lets jsut drop the shit and move on

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Originally posted by Adster@12 October 2003 - 11:20
    lets jsut drop the shit and move on
    Simply put the problem is even though he have been seen as an a** by some, he brought something to this board that made it better, that is why I have decided to post this.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I never said he was a ass at all but Im telling you if he is that other member we are talkign about then he deserves no respect at all IMO

also I believe Balamm use to spam alot more then alot of post whores on this board

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Ex-member
    The other post has been moved to Team Chat, seeing as it was addressed to VB. Not sure who did that.

Regarding LeGoMyFnLeg:
    • LeGoMyFnLeg came into the forum and acclimatised very quickly, as Sharedholder mentioned. This was no n00b - it was a regular poster who knows the board and its members well.
    • Balamm&#39;s IPs and hostname (shaw.ca) match closely with those of LeGoMyFnLeg; we have also run traces which show the physical locations to be very close, if not identical.
    • No other member that we know of matches so closely with LeGoMyFnLeg.
    • LeGoMyFnLeg also has similar issues with the moderation team to Balamm.
    Those are the facts. I will leave you to make your own conclusions.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 October 2003 - 11:39
    Those are the facts. I will leave you to make your own conclusions.
    As I said, most likely true, but not my point...

As for Team Chat, well that post just didn&#39;t belong on the board after the direction it took, although VB asked Balamm to post on the board I thought. Anyway its still not my point...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by REALITY@12 October 2003 - 10:48
    As for Team Chat, well that post just didn&#39;t belong on the board after the direction it took, although VB asked Balamm to post on the board I thought. Anyway its still not my point...
    VB most certainly did not. If you remember the tone of the original post, it was directly addressed to VB --&#62; it should have been in a PM.

But instead, Balamm posted it on the board, again in direct contravention of the board rules.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast