Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: TorrentDay - Opinions

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    mjmacky, if you are stupid, it doesn't mean everyone is stupid. stupid idiot. STFU and go do your homework.
    you should know what private tracker means then talking about it. turd
    The more appropriate statement would have been that just because I'm very bright, doesn't make everyone else stupid. Now since I've long left the 5th grade (>2 years, making me older than you), I hardly think about homework as a learning tool.

You see what's being argued is whether torrentday fits the spirit of the definition of a private tracker. The technicality you present is that you need to have to be a member to view the site and download all the same torrents that are on any other public tracker. Now, if becoming a member was a legitimate process, I may agree with the concept of private, but this is from the signup page:
    Accounts are activated automatically.
    We will not send you any confirmation mail.
    Which means they've only made the loosest attempts to prevent bots from having memberships. So in the spirit of what is private bt, torrentday just doesn't cut it. Now if they were cleaning out all those trash memberships, I might as well lean towards private again, but instead they keep them to inflate membership numbers while they fake a bunch of other stats to make themselves seem better (that part is what makes it a joke).

As for the way you respond, it'll be much more effective if it didn't sound like you were texting me from a Justin Bieber concert.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The more appropriate statement would have been that just because I'm very bright, doesn't make everyone else stupid. Now since I've long left the 5th grade (>2 years, making me older than you), I hardly think about homework as a learning tool.

You see what's being argued is whether torrentday fits the spirit of the definition of a private tracker. The technicality you present is that you need to have to be a member to view the site and download all the same torrents that are on any other public tracker. Now, if becoming a member was a legitimate process, I may agree with the concept of private, but this is from the signup page:
    Accounts are activated automatically.
    We will not send you any confirmation mail.
    Which means they've only made the loosest attempts to prevent bots from having memberships. So in the spirit of what is private bt, torrentday just doesn't cut it. Now if they were cleaning out all those trash memberships, I might as well lean towards private again, but instead they keep them to inflate membership numbers while they fake a bunch of other stats to make themselves seem better (that part is what makes it a joke).

As for the way you respond, it'll be much more effective if it didn't sound like you were texting me from a Justin Bieber concert.
    Are you high ? Which grass you been smoking lately ? lol
    Torrentday is not showing number of registered memberships on their site, so who cares if they are deleting old members or not, maybe you are banned there and can't register again lol and It seems you are smoking any kinda grass you find. be careful

and second, if you enter a torrent site hardly like TL or GFT, it doesn't mean they are very good tracker. rutracker.org is just like TD, you can register and get in, in your point of view RuTracker.org sucks lol, as i said, you even don't know what you are writing. go find a doctor and show yourself else you will lose control of yourself.

Good luck and take your medicine on time

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozarynicoeta View Post
    Torrentday are the only tracker with good pretimes that don't track what you download
    Anyone got proof of these supposed good pretimes?

You're asking for the impossible...

Torrentday is not showing number of registered memberships on their site, so who cares if they are deleting old members or not
    This has been going on since TorrentDay became known enough to get its first thread here. Those members never existed to begin with. The sysop has a user ID in the 90000 region.

rutracker.org is just like TD, you can register and get in, in your point of view RuTracker.org sucks lol
    That's not what he meant.
    Last edited by anon; 05-03-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    maybe you are banned there and can't register again lol
    If you think this is the case, then you clearly have serious comprehension deficiencies. You should work on that within the next 8 years if you ever hope to get a decent score on the SATs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    If you think this is the case, then you clearly have serious comprehension deficiencies. You should work on that within the next 8 years if you ever hope to get a decent score on the SATs.
    Why would merwais need to get a decent score in his Sick Anal Tests? I hear he's pretty proficient at that already.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    if you ever hope to get a decent score on the SATs.
    Why would merwais need to get a decent score in his Sick Anal Tests? I hear he's pretty proficient at that already.
    Not the information loop you'd want to be in...

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Not the information loop you'd want to be in...
    On the other side, who's They and what are his qualifications, anyway?

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    who's They
    They who? Who said They?

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    You just did.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    You just did.
    What? It feels like you're messing with my head.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast