Thread: Where Can I Find Chapter Times For Dvds?

I know Terminator isn't officially released on DVD yet, but I got it (check verifieds for hash). I made a KVCD (if your DVD player supports it, i'd check out the program ACP, the all in one KVCD maker. Very good quality on one CD-R, my first KVCD and i'm VERY impressed), and burned it to a disc using VcdEasy. I'd like to add menus and stuff, and I'd like to add some chapter entry points so i can skip scenes. Does anyone know of any sites that would have the chapter times? Blockbuster.com usually lists the chapter times, but thats for released DVDs, not one's that come out in a month or two.
    So if someone knows a place that may have the chapter times, i'd really appreciate it, or else I might have to figure out some chapter times myself

Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    i dunno about a site, but usually on burning software they give you an option to add a chapter link after a certain number of minutes (or do you want the chapters that will come out on the real thing)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by browser@13 October 2003 - 00:41
    i dunno about a site, but usually on burning software they give you an option to add a chapter link after a certain number of minutes (or do you want the chapters that will come out on the real thing)
    what software, i need somthing like that

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Well I was trying to avoid adding my own chapters, so yes, i'd like the actual ones on the DVD (if anyone even knows, or if the info was even released yet). But, it's starting to look like i'll have to use VcdEasy to add my own chapters.

what software, i need somthing like that
    VcdEasy can do it. VcdEasy makes SVCDs and VCDs and is relatively easy to use. You can make your own chapter points, or extract the ones from a DVD. I know there are a ton of other programs that do this as well, but I'm not sure of their names.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    i use ulead moviefactory 2