Thread: Easy Cd Creator 6.0

I have downloaded the file "Easy CD DVD Creator 6.0 plat (Full)" several times (484mb), to which it indicates thats its an ISO file, but the file extension is .zip.exe. This make no sence to me, but I push on and try to install it, and all I get is a black box that disapears instantly and that it. I also burned it to a cd, and then tried using ISObuster on it, and that did no good either.

I already have nero, and easy cd creator 5, I want 6.0 for the DVD writing capabilities, to which I understand there is a funtion that will allow the download from a digital video camera and it identifies the pauses to create different scenes for editing, rather then one gigantic scene.

Does any one have any suggestions.
    thanks,
    Bobby

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I should say that the description indicates that its an ISO file, not the file name. The file name has what appears to be a double extension .zip.exe

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yo, wat up? welcome to the forum. now, i'm confused, but did u try to unzip the thing? and where did u get it? i don't tink klite will give u a fake file, since i dled this b4 from klite, but u can also try bittorrent. suprnova.org has this in software.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by BOBBY BRADY@12 October 2003 - 22:36
    I should say that the description indicates that its an ISO file, not the file name. The file name has what appears to be a double extension .zip.exe
    did you try winiso on it first without anything???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    skelley521's Avatar puter ghost
    Yep, looks like a double extension file. Just change it to read .zip.zip and try to unzip it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Hawe you tried to extract it with winrar?? If it's a fake file, just download the 392,XXX KB from k-lite. It's the real thing. I downloaded it 2days ago and it works flawlesly.