Thread: Winxp Corporate Help!

noahx29
    Hey Im new here, and just downloaded the Win XP Corporate edition 492 MB download... Its an .exe file and when I go to open it, it gives me an error message saying that it's not a valid WIN 32 application! Im runnin Windows ME, just so whoever reads this, knows!

Now Im not all that computer savvy, so can someone please explain to me what the hell that means, and what it is that I gotta do to get this thing to work? Are there anymore files that I need to download or anything?

ANY help regarding this issue would be GREATLY appreciated!

ps. I'm sure theres somethin already posted about this maybe, but I figured I'd open a new thread about it, for anyone else who runs into this same problem, or similar problems! Thanx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    if its from kazaa it might be corrupted. alot of stuff from kazaa are corrupted sometimes..

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Try renaming it to .ISO

or open it with Isobuster.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by noahx29@13 October 2003 - 04:01
    Hey Im new here, and just downloaded the Win XP Corporate edition 492 MB download... Its an .exe file and when I go to open it, it gives me an error message saying that it's not a valid WIN 32 application! Im runnin Windows ME, just so whoever reads this, knows!

Now Im not all that computer savvy, so can someone please explain to me what the hell that means, and what it is that I gotta do to get this thing to work? Are there anymore files that I need to download or anything?

ANY help regarding this issue would be GREATLY appreciated!

ps. I'm sure theres somethin already posted about this maybe, but I figured I'd open a new thread about it, for anyone else who runs into this same problem, or similar problems! Thanx
    it's a WinRAR file, you need WinRAR to open it.